Caswell Sleepover

Every other weekend Ashlyn and Ej take a weekend off to spend some quality time with each other. Due to theatre, things got busy but they were finally able to do it...but this time they have Gina in the house. How different will it be? Co-written by me and @portwellssweatshirt_

Ashlyn's POV

This is the weekend!! After going on a very long semester hiatus me and Ej are finally doing our weekend spectacular! I know what you're thinking, what are we doing, making such a big deal out of this? Well when you grow up with a rich family and your parents are always gone, you only have either your siblings or cousins. I didn't have siblings but I did have a cousin. We basically grew up together and he was my rock through all the hard times so we have these so we don't lose touch. These will go on until one of us fully leaves the nest and who knows when that will be.

End Of School

Ashlyn darted out of the classroom to go and find Ej. He was just as excited as she was because once he spotted her, he came up behind her, grabbed her arm and ran out the school with her. Before Ej could start the car they were interrupted by Gina calling out to them to wait. That was when it hit them that Ashlyn was no longer alone in the house. Yeah Gina had been living there for awhile but their minds were clouded with excitement that they forgot.

Gina: Man y'all never leave this quick. What's the rush?

Ashlyn: Oh uh me and Ej realized that for the first time in a while, me and him can do our weekend spectacular at my place.

Gina: Oh really? That sounds pretty cool. Need me to leave the house until it's over?

Ej: Please we would never ask you to do that. You can do it with us.

Ashlyn stiffed up when Ej said that. Ej didn't mean to say that, but when he's crushing he can't control the stuff that comes out of his mouth.

Gina: Are you guys sure?

Ashlyn: Of course, you know what they say, the more the merrier *she laughs nervously*.

Once they got to Ashlyn's house Gina got out of the car leaving Ashlyn and Ej to talk.

Ashlyn: Ej...what..was..that?

Ej: I'm sorry Ash I panicked.

Ashlyn: You seem to be doing that a lot around G. Why are yo-...wait...do you like her Ej?

Ej didn't say anything, the blush on his face told her everything.

Ashlyn: Oh my god you do *she hits her shoulder*! This is amazing, my cousin liking my roomie, my cousin likes my roomie! Who would've thought! When did this happen?!

Ej: The thoughts actually came last semester but it was confirmed at Carlos' Quinceanero. That was when I realized it was there, Ash.

Ashlyn: Well I hope you know that we are changing up our games this time.

Ej: What do you mean?

Ashlyn didn't say anything, she just winked at him and got out of the car leaving Ej leaning on his steering wheel. Once she got inside she saw Gina cleaning up the house.

Ashlyn: You don't have to do that G, normally me and Ej make a game out of it.

Gina: Fill me in, you know I love a good game.

Ej walks into the house.

Ej: It's basically seeing who can pick up the most trash in a set amount of time. It's the first step towards our game night.