Birthday Surprise

T-minus 24 hours before Gina's birthday. After the amazing birthday she put together for Carlos, everyone wanted to go out even bigger for her, especially Ej. Will they pull it off without any troubles or will obstacles appear out of nowhere?

Ej's POV

July is a really hot month, y'all want to know why? It's because this is the month when the hottest girl in the word was born, my girl Gina Porter. Her birthday is tomorrow and I have the absolute best ideas for her surprise party. I already have everything planned out and all of our friends are going to help. They knew how much effort she put into Carlos' party so the only thing we need to do now is beat her at her own game. Got everything planned out, first we are gonna play Just Dance, then our talented group of dancers already plan on challenging her to a dance battle. Some free styling one on one battles cause she's very competitive. Then I have already put together a video of all of me and Gina's memories together and I'm going to show it to her. But that comes after the other video I made that includes all of us in it. Got her favorite restaurant catering the party and we rented out a place big enough for everyone to have room to dance in. I pray everything goes well because my girl deserves the perfect party.

Ej gets out his bed and goes to the kitchen to fix Gina some pre-birthday breakfast. He's gotten much better at cooking since Gina has been teaching him for a good while now. He can now make all of her favorites which include waffles, bacon, grits, and eggs. He can even blend her protein shakes to perfection. He sits the plate of food on a tray and brings it up to Gina's room. She's still asleep so it gives him time to gently set it on bed and then he wakes her up with a kiss. It takes awhile but she finally wakes up.

Gina: *sleepily* good morning Eej *she smiles*.

Ej: Good morning almost birthday girl, look at what I made you.

Gina: I knew I was smelling something, thought it was just me still waking u- *she is shocked by all the food in front of her*. Eej you made all of this for me?

Ej: Of course I did. Only reason all of this is possible is because you were the one who taught me. I'd do this for you everyday if I could.

Gina: What did I do to deserve you, it's not even my birthday yet.

Ej: And? You should get something like this everyday with no questions asked. I love doing this for you and much more is coming up tomorrow *he tickles her which almost knocks down the food*.

Gina: Be careful Eej, don't want all this hard work going to waste.

Ej: You're right about that. Now eat up and let me know when you're done so I can do the dishes for you. Then we can all go and hang out with our friends.

While Gina finishes eating Ej contacts his friends about the plan to make this party happen.

From Ej: To Everyone

Hey guys, me and Gina will be coming over in a little bit. I need y'all to decide who will take Gina out today and tomorrow while we get her party set up. Think of as many activities y'all can do throughout the day, specifically something that will bring out the competitive side in Gina. When she gets competitive, that can keep her distracted for hours. Just a suggestion, see y'all soon!

Ej puts away his phone and starts on the dishes that were already in the sink. Couple of minutes later Gina came down the stairs with her dishes and tray. Had the biggest smile on her face too.

Ej: Wow someone finished their food fast *he smiles*.

Gina: Well when you have a good cook as a boyfriend, or course I'm going to eat it fast *she hiccups*.