During The Storm

This is what should've happened after Gina walked away from Ashlyn.

Ricky: She wants me to tell her how I feel!

Gina comes walking down the stairs and she runs into the two boys.

Big Red: Oh Gina perfect. We need a girl's point of view on something.

Ricky: Dude don't!

Big Red: Ricky wants to text something so dumb to Nini and I'm telling him not to.

Ricky: Dude it's n- 

Gina: What's the text?

Ricky: Big Red!

Big Red: He wants to tell her that's he's happy she's following her dreams, but also he wishes that he was her dream, and wants her to turn around right now and come back here. I believe the word he used was "forever".

Gina pauses for a moment hurt to the realization that it can never be her.

Gina: Mmm, yeah, don't even text that. Or say it out loud, for that matter. Ever.

Ricky: Thanks. And sorry, we didn't mean to suck you into a whole thing.

Gina: Nah it's all good. I'm honestly glad I ran into you. I found part of a Twix bar near my locker and I can only assume it's your latest Valentine to me.

Ricky: I got big, Gina. You know that.

Gina: *in her head* I really don't...

Ashlyn: Biggie, there you are. Way to abandon the fam in a crisis.

Big Red: We're coming now *he looks at Ricky*. Told you it was a bad idea.

Ricky: Whatever. Shut up!

They rush off to the others.

Ashlyn: Hey! What'd I miss?

Gina: Not now please *she walks off*.

Gina rushes past Ashlyn and down the hallway away from everyone else with tears slowly streaming down her face. She turns down the next hallway and just as she's about to pass and empty classroom someone else walked out and bumped into her. It was Ej. Ej looked up at her and saw that she was crying and before she could turn around and walk away he pulled her into a hug and let her cry the rest out. After five minutes she pulled away and then Ej brought her into the classroom he was just in to sit her down.

Ej: So...do you want to talk about it?

Gina: Honestly...I don't...but thanks for asking and helping me calm down a bit. That's more than what I can say for other boys here... I know me crying is stupid an-

Ej: Hey crying is never stupid, who gave you that mindset?

Gina: I did in a way. Last time I cried in front of a boy I wasn't told that it wasn't stupid.

Ej: So it's a boy that's hurting you?

Gina: Let's just say things are interesting right now. I don't know how to explain it.

Ej: Well you don't have to, just hope I can still help you.

Gina: What's going on with you?

Ej: Hm?

Gina: I mean all day you've been distant from everyone. Ashlyn has been asking about you every five minutes. What's happening?