Night At The Club

Gina and Ej have their first ever college night club experience with some friends. What could go wrong?

⚠️Is A Freaky Chapter⚠️

Gina's POV

I have been in college for two years while Ej has been here for four and even though he's been here for like ages, he still hasn't really gotten out a lot. It's been sports and education the entire time due to his father. I've had the same pressure too from my mother and I just kinda wish I could get out more and enjoy my college experience.

As Gina was laying on her bed she heard a knock at her apartment door. She groaned as she got up and went to see who it was. She smiled once she saw her best friend Kam. They haven't seen each other in awhile due to their lives clashing with each other so Kam attacked her with a hug almost making her fall down.

Gina: Kam are you seriously here right now!?

Kam: Yes G I am and it's about time we had a night out on the town. How does that sound? Actually you don't have a choice because what you're not about to do is be all up in this room while I'm in your presence so go change and make sure you hit up your boyfriend while you're at it.

Gina smiled as she shook her head and went to her room to change. She was excited to actually get out...was God listening to her prayers. She got out her phone and texted Ej.

To My Mans💙💖:

Hey Babe, so my friend Kam is in town and she said she's gonna take me out and of course I want you there with me. Dress nice because knowing her she has something extra planned. How does that sound?

Within a few minutes he replied and sounded super excited to also be getting out. He didn't even know the plan but that didn't stop him from rushing over to her place in 30 minutes. He had on a nice button down shirt with a leather jacket and some black jeans. Gina ended up wearing a black crop top with some tight leather pants to match Ej and it really brought out her figure with some heels. Ej made it to her apartment and was stunned when Gina opened the door. He could already feel himself feel a certain type of way in...areas.

Ej: You look...woah.

Gina: And so do you *she pulled him into a kiss*.

Kam: Hey who's that in your car Ej?

Ej: Oh that's my friend Oyku, she wanted to hang out with us if that's okay?

Gina: Of course, the more the merrier right?

Kam: Ok well let's go, first we are gonna walk around downtown strutting our bomb ass outfits while trying to find a place to eat. Then from there we are going to strut some more and then...idk what do y'all want to do.

Gina: You're asking two people who barely get out.

Kam: Come on there has to be something y'all want to do. Have y'all tried any drinking yet?

Ej: No but it's been a thought in my head. I don't want to be out of it though that's the thing. I want to remember tonight and not be black out drunk.

Kam: Ok I will look after you tonight and you too G if you decide to drink.

Gina: Ok so nightclub after sunset?

Oyku: Fuck yeah I'm down!

Everyone turned around as they saw Ej's friend in the doorway with a smile on her face.