No Cancellation Pt. 2

What life was like after Gina finally got her first kiss with many additional questions along the way. This starts where part one ended.

Ashlyn: Gina...tell me literally everything! No stone unturned I'm serious!

Gina: Ok so...tonight almost got ruined by my brother!

Ashlyn: Your brother? You mean the free spirited one who ghosted you as a kid...that brother?

Gina: Yeah, my mom couldn't make it to the show so she sent my brother instead and everything was going perfect until...

Ashlyn: Until what?

Gina: Apparently my brother and Ej had a little talk and while they were talking my brother basically told Ej that I saw Ej as a replacement big brother! Can you believe it!? He wrecked things by leaving and almost wrecked things by coming back! Lucky for us Ej actually told me about it and we were able to clear everything up and while he was babbling on and on and on I sorta *she stand up*...kissed him to shut him up!

Ashlyn stood up and they both squealed and screamed excitedly and jumping all around!

Ashlyn: THAT'S SO BOLD! THAT'S MY GIRL! WHAT ELSE!?

Gina: So after that he asked my to be his girlfriend for real this time.

Ashlyn: Wait I'm confused by that.

Gina: Remember how we technically fake dated two times? One during homecoming and then the second time when we infiltrated North High? It was kinda a play on words and I thought it was the best.

Ashlyn: Y'all are so sappy *she playfully faints*.

Gina: Excuse me, you and Big Red are the definition of a sappy couple *she giggles*.

Ashlyn: Then?

Gina: Then he took us for risotto and we just talked and laughed the entire evening. We were lucky that we were in a corner cause I swear I was ugly laughing in the restaurant.

Ashlyn: Did he bring out your snort for the first time?

Gina: First time? He's brought it out already when we were in school!

Ashlyn: No way when was this!?

Gina: It was during Career Day, he was making a joke about a saying and I found it funny.

Ashlyn: Was it the "Seize The Day" saying cause it's not that funny G.

Gina: Well it was to me *she pouts*.

Ashlyn: Well I know girls always tend to laugh at their crushes jokes no matter how b-.

Gina threw a pillow at Ashlyn which resulted in a quick pillow fight and laughs all around. Gina ended up winning but she knew Ashlyn was right.

Gina: Ok Ash you got me *she chuckles* but besides the point he's been the only boy to ever bring that out of me. But moving on the restaurant was beautiful and I loved what I ate. Risotto is really good despite what some of the pictures look like online. After we finished eating we came here but honestly I didn't want to leave him.

Ashlyn: For awhile I always noticed you guys side by side. I remember your face after Nini suggested the boys and girls separate...priceless expression *she laughs*.

Gina: Was I that obvious?

Ashlyn: Yes, even Ej noticed it but it's okay because it was super cute cause in the end that was when he asked you out anywayssssss.