Just Coworkers?

Gina has been working at Forever 21 for a good year now, recently her boss told her that they did a big job fair and hired a good amount of people due to them being short staffed for quite awhile.

Corey: Hey G, our recent job fair was a huge success when it came to looking for new workers. Both of them should be here today at some point, I've already interviewed both of them so when they get here make sure to show them around and point them to their uniforms in the back. I will be out looking for the last person we need, then I can finally lighten your workload because you deserve it.

Gina: Awww thanks Corey but there's no need to do that, I love my hours and my job and I'm not just saying this because you're my boss.

Corey: I know G *he laughs*. Alright well I'll see you later *he walks out the store*.

Gina notices some shirts out of place so she goes over to put them in the correct rack. Then she just kept finding even more mistakes which was good cause she now had something to keep her busy. After 30 minutes of arranging stuff back in the right order she was finally done. As she quickly got up she ended up bumping into someone and they both fell to the ground. The impact somehow made her ponytail come loose so her hair fell into her face as well.

Man: Oh man I'm sorry, let me help you up *he holds out his hand*

Gina grabs his hand with her hair still in her face. She looks down as she puts her hair back up and once it's finally up, she looks up and sees a pair of beautiful green eyes staring at her from the boy she bumped into. Both of their eyes got wide and a tint of blush was seen on each of their faces.

Gina: No I'm the one who should be sorry. I'm always rushing when I'm putting things back where they're supposed to be *she laughs*.

Man: I'll be sure to keep that in mind when I start today.

Gina: Oh you're one of the newbies? My boss was just telling me about y'all today. Here let me show you to your uniform and then I'll show you the ropes around here *she smiles*.

Man: Thanks, I appreciate that. I'm Ej by the way *he smiles*.

Gina: I'm Gina, nice to meet you. Now things have been a bit dry lately but as you know the dreaded.

Both Of Them: Black Friday *they look at each other and laugh*.

Gina: Wow look at you already understanding the ways around here *she laughs*.

Ej: I try I try *he smiles*.

Gina: But yeah, Black Friday is right around the corner so I'll make sure you're all caught up and know how to handle it. My first time didn't go so well because I had actually just started working around that time too and didn't have a good mentor and I wouldn't wish that on anyone else so I got you.

Ej: Thanks I appreciate that a lot cause the horror stories I've heard have been something else *he playfully shudders making Gina laugh*.

As they are walking to back to the lobby another boy came up and tapped Gina on the shoulder.

Gina: Hi may I help you?

Man: Uh yeah, do you work here? I applied a couple of days ago and was told to meet up with another worker for my stuff.