Chapter Ten (S1Ep4)

Okay, before we continue, I would like to say there will be slight changes to the characters along with my writing. So, enjoy. 

__________________________

I woke up tangled in Akira's and Hanas bodies, Hana's head laid on my stomach with her legs tangled in mine while Akira had her hand firmly on my breast and her head in the crook of my neck. I couldn't wiggle out of this if I tried. "Good morning." Akira looked up at me and kissed my jaw. "What do you think of round two?" She reached her hand down my body, but I grabbed her hand. 

"I have a Founders party to attend, we can't have round two." I put her hand on my shoulder and pecked her lips. "I thought you said no strings attached." Akira leaned into me, pressing her naked body against mine. "Take me." She whispered against my lips. "Take me to the founders party, I'll be your date." She kissed me and nibbled on my bottom lip. "But what about Hana?" I mumbled. 

Hana lifted her head off my stomach and smiled tiredly at us. "I've got to study if I want to get into Law School. Take Akira, you two are hot together." Akira went to kiss Hana, but Hana blocked the kiss with her hand. "We're better off as just friends, not a fuck." She kissed the side of Akira's head and threw a blanket on top of us. 

"I actually missed my best friend, nice to have you back Hana." Akira smiled and put her head back in the crook of my neck, but she kept nibbling on my neck leaving hickeys. "When Hana leaves, I need round two. Please kitten." She whispered before biting under my ear. "Come on ladies, Hana are you asking Jordin to go with you??"

"No, actually Bonnie is going alone so I'm accompanying her." Hana got up first and tossed t-shirts at us. "I thought Bonnie and Caroline were going together?" I put the large grey shirt over my head and watched as she shook her head no. "Caroline and some Damon guy are going together. " I hummed and turned my gaze to Akira at the mention of his name. 

"You ready to find some dresses?" Akira tilted her head with this sweet sort of smile. "I'll see you at the party ladies." Hana hugged us both and left the house, her house is two houses down from Akira's. We got bras and jeans on and as we walked out the door of her home, she tossed her car keys at me. "You drive."

"Akira are you sure you want me to drive? I go fast." I held her keys up for her but she only nodded and made sure the house was locked. "I want you to drive." She smiled and shrugged her shoulders. 

~~~

After hours of Akira trying on dress after dress, and more dresses after that. She finally settled on a dress, and we were out of the dress shop for a shoe store, where again she tried on pair after pair until an hour later, she found a pair to match her dress. Countless hours of the day spent towards a little party. 

When we arrived at the party, I knew I'd be stuck at the door as the owner of the house, Mr

When we arrived at the party, I knew I'd be stuck at the door as the owner of the house, Mr. & Mrs. Lockwood has to invite me in and thankfully when we got there, Mrs. Lockwood was inviting everyone in. "I've never seen you before, come in!" Carol waved us in and started asking me questions. "What's your name deer?" She smiled at me. I know the Lockwood's, their family history of hunting vampires, the council they have to protect the town of us, and yet three vampires and a Bennett witch are in their midst. Pathetic little council they have.