Chapter Nine (S1Ep3) (smut)

(~ There is also smut in this chapter, threesome to be exact. I also found out vampires can't cum, but we will just pretend they do because it's a story ~)

"Y/n! Wake up!" Lexa knocked on my door. "Hold on sweets, I'm getting dressed." Today I have to find out if Caroline is okay, the last time I saw her was the night of the comet. I'm kind of worried since I'm sure Damon got her. I opened the door and picked up Lexa, she has this cute little blue dress on

 I opened the door and picked up Lexa, she has this cute little blue dress on

"You look like Alice from you cartoon." I grabbed my cell and walked down the stairs with Lexa still in my hands. "Good morning, Zander. Is miss Tina going to be over today to take care of Lexa?" I sat Lexa down in the seat. "No, I have tonight off. I saw your boyfriend around again."

"Damon is not my boyfriend, we were never official. What was he doing?" I pulled out a sippy cup from the cupboard. "He was watching your bedroom." I stopped moving and furrowed my brows. "So, the bastard was watching me sleep, or change." That means he left Caroline. I'm hoping he didn't leave her for dead.

"Language around Lexandra." He raised his brow and pointed at me. "Miss Tina is worse than me, you should hear her when she steps on a lego." I laughed and filled the sippy cup up with orange juice and a teaspoon of vervine. "She swears around Lexa?" He asks. "Not exactly, she was in the next room, but Tina was loud." I handed the sippy to Lexa. "You guys need to start drinking vervine. If Damon is hanging around, I can't risk you and Lexa getting hurt by him. I'll even plant vervine around the house."

"I have my vervine here," He held up a glass. "It doesn't taste the best." He gulped down the vervine and made a disgusted face expression. "Add sugar, it will lessen the bitter taste." I made sure Lexa has the vervain necklace on her, and Zander has the ring. "I'm off to school." I kissed Lexa's cheek, patted Zanders back, grabbed my keys and I ran out the door.

That is my 2007 Ford Mustang Convertible

That is my 2007 Ford Mustang Convertible. I would say it has a name because so many people name their cars, but I didn't name it. I started it and drove to Hana's house. "Thanks for picking me up. Akira was worn out, shes taking a sick day. Shes so lucky." She got in the passenger side and threw her bag near her feet. "Holy crap you actually topped her for a change." I laughed as she started blushing.