Chapter Five (1/2)

(This takes place in Session one Episode 13 and part one of two parts.)

I awoke with Damon naked, covered in my sheets. He's in my bed.. We had sex last night.. God he was so hot..  "Good morning princess.." He blinked away the sleep as he stared into my eyes. "Good morning Damon.." I snuggled up to him, putting my leg over his privates and my hand on his chest. "We should get up.. Kat will be barging in here soon.." I suggested.. I didn't want to move but it wouldn't be wise of us to get caught by her, she seems jealous..

"You're right, I'll help you dress." I moved off of him and he stood up. "Well first you have to get dressed, Damon." I covered my head with my pillow. My face was heated up and possibly as red as a tomato. "Little princess all shy again?" He got on top of me and pulled off the pillow. "Damon, get dressed!" I told him, but he didn't move. He slowly pulled the sheet that covered me. "Damon Francesco Salvatore!" 

"You know my middle name?" He mumbled while laying small kisses along my neck. "Yes.. Now you making this very difficult.."  I giggled as he started ticking me, he was laughing at me too! "Damon please! Please Please Please Please!!! Stopp!" I pleaded until he collapsed on top of me. "How are you so heavy?" I tried pushing him off of me. "Are you calling me fat?" He perked his head up off my chest. "No Damon, I'm calling you heavy. You are anything but fat." 

We both stopped talking when someone knocked on the door. "Who is it?" I yelled out. "Its Emily, Ms. Katherine asked me to come wake you and help you dress for the day." She calmly said. I'm sure she knew Damon was in here.. "I can dress myself, thank you Emily" I yelled out again, I successfully pushed Damon off of me. "Help me Mr. Salvatore." He smirked, that smirk.. The famous Damon smirk that is so hot. "Of course Milady."

He helped me dress, a blue dress with white lace. "Thank you Damon." I mumbled as I turned in his arms. He had his pants on but was shirtless. "I need to go.. " He whispered, leaning his forehead against mine. "Okay.. I love you" I was afraid of saying those three words but looking into his eyes.. They sparkled when I said them. "I love you too.. Flower." I giggled at him. "I liked princess more." I hugged him. "Then I shall forever call you, my princess." He hugged me back. "Forever is a long time.." 

We parted ways, I went downstairs and to the garden outside. No one was here yet, so I went and sat in the garden. I was just listening, the birds and a little girl who was petting a horse. It's all so calming.. 

-Elsewhere- 

(BTW, this may get sad..)

-Third/Second  POV-

Katherine and Damon are in Katherines bed, tickling her. "What are you doing!? Stop it!" Katherine said through her giggles. "Make me!" Damon appeared from under the sheets. Katherine quickly got on top of him, black/red veins under her now black eyes, pointed fangs grew in her mouth. He reached his hand up to her in awe. "How is it with my sister?" Katherine asked Damon as the vampire features softened. She sounded bitter, jealous. Damon looked sad for a second, but he answered her question. "She has fallen in love with me." 

Katherine smiled. "Good. She will leave you all to me soon enough.. After we turn you.." Katherine said as her fangs grew again and eyes blackened, Damon stroked her cheek with his thumb. Katherines features softened when someone knocked on the door. "Yes?" Katherine said, the door opened and Emily walked in. "Excuse me Ms. Katherine, Ms. Pearl is here to see you." Emily said, calmly even as she sees Damon underneath Katherine. "I'll be down soon. Please ask her to wait." Katherine said. Emily smiled at Katherine, not moving from the door. "Thank you, Emily.." That is when Emily left.