Chapter Seven (S1Ep1)

Years went by.. And by years, I mean years, its 2009 and so many things changed. I ended up back in Mystic Falls, Katerina has some messed up plan.. I don't know where she went but I know she's somewhere in the shadows.

Damon is.. Well, he is a basic playboy now.. I stopped watching him because it started to hurt, he slept with any human girl possible.

I remember Katerina had a daughter, which kept the Petrova line going, that also caused a doppelganger to appear. Elena Gilbert is her name. Stefan has been drooling over her ever since he saw her, and Katerina is not happy to hear about it.

But today is first day of school, since I have the body of a seventeen-year-old, I might as well endure the last year or two of high school again.

I got dressed, my outfit being so different than normal teenagers now days.

I got my hair dyed too

At the moment I go by Y/n Davis now, I know going by the same name I did all those years ago isn't smart

At the moment I go by Y/n Davis now, I know going by the same name I did all those years ago isn't smart.. but it's whatevers, seriously though. No one should recognize me aside from, possibly Stephen but I doubt he will take his eyes off of Elena for more then five seconds to notice the new girl walking in late. Yeah, I'm always late.. deal with it.

I walk onto the school yard, receiving weird looks from everyone, even the stoners over there. I walk inside to see Elena and another girl eyeballing Stefan. Elena ran to the bathroom, speaking to her younger brother.

Soon Stefan leaves I walk up to the desk. Mrs. Clarke sitting behind it. Just as Stefan did, I had to compel her to let me into the school. "Thank you, I'll be on my way now." I forced a smile and walked away. Now I can't go back, I'm enrolled and today is first classes.

Why the fuck did I do this?

"Hey hot stuff." A guy blocked my way. I took a deep breath, it's time to try acting slightly innocent. "Please move." I looked up at him, he is about a foot or two taller. "Nah. You look sweet enough to eat up." He went to touch my arm, but I moved.

"Listen jerk, you dare to touch me, you will have a broken wrist. I suggest you move out of my way and let me go to class before I hit you where the sun doesn't shine." One point to me, he looked so scared.