Chapter Six (2/2)

(This also takes place in season one episode 13 and is 2/2)

-Later - Y/N POV-

"The sheriff was here earlier. He bought large volumes of the vervain elixir." Pearl said as she walked around the shop. "Did he try to put his hands on you again?" Katherine asked, smiling big. I held onto Damon's hand. I have not forgot about what Pearl had said about Katherine.. But I can't stay away from him. "Doesn't he always?" Pearl answered Katherine in a seductive voice. "She's saving herself for Johnathan Gilbert." She linked her arm in Damon's, yanking him away from me. 

"I'm beyond saving. We know that." Pearl said. "I wait for when he asks you to be his lady.." I smiled at her. "I know, little one." Pearl placed her hand on my cheek for a second, and then pulled away. "I'm not that little you know!" I hugged her arm and looked up at her, just like how a child would. "I know Y/N" She took my hand and then took Damon's hand away from Kat, she put my hand in his. "When are you two going to be together?" She asked. I looked down at my feet, I knew he and I cant be.. I love him but with Kat I don't think that could happen.

"I don't know. But I love her, I may ask her someday." He said with a small smile, it faltered though, and he let go of my hand. "How can you be so calm? They're getting closer to you every day." He said, worried of us. "We are the respectable ladies of Mystic Falls. Thanks to Emily, we walk the streets in daylight. No one will ever suspect us." Katherine answered, she sounds so sure of herself.. 

"Not unless a human tells them." Pearl looked at Damon. "I'd sooner die." He said, he understood what her staring meant. Anna came in and everyone went silent. "Mrs. Fell is approaching." Anna smiled. "Thank you, Annabelle." Pearl walked to her Anna and hugged her.

-Salvatore Study- Third POV- 

Stefan went to meet his father "Stefan. To what do I owe this pleasure?" Giuseppe asked. "Did I interrupt your writing?" Stefan asked curiously. "These are the dull musings of my troubled mind." Giuseppe said as he moved on the chair. "A great mind." Stefan added. "Still. I will carry the real secrets with me-" To your grave." Stefan interrupted. "And a full grave it will be." Giuseppe joked. 

Giuseppe gestures to a chair. Stefan sat down near his father. "Now, speaking of troubled minds, what's on yours?" Giuseppe asked Stefan. "I have concerns about your plan for the vampires." Y/N walked up to the room, she heard the magical word 'vampire' she hid behind the wall, listening to what would have been a privet conversation. 

"And why is that?" Giuseppe asked. "We are making the assumption that all vampires are as evil as they've been characterized, but what if that's not true?" Stefan said. "Do you have any evidence to the contrary? Do you know of any vampires?" Giuseppe asked him. "No. No, of course not. But are we to take what others say at face value? You always taught us so differently." Stefan sounded suspicious. 

Giuseppe stands up and pours himself a drink, Y/N moves a bit so he doesn't catch her. "Stefan...These creatures are of the darkest parts of Hell. They have the ability to control your mind, seduce your spirit. They are deadly. They must be destroyed." Giuseppe handed Stefan a glass of bourbon "Those who stand with them; those who bring shame to their families will be destroyed as well."  Giuseppe holds his glass out to Stefan, who clinks his own glass against his father's. They drink the liquid, although Stefan looks distant.. 

Y/N walked back to where she came. She kept silent, she didn't want her sister getting caught, for that meant Y/N would be alone. 

-Y/N POV-

Katherine has a plan, I just hope her plan works. She's told me about it, since the townspeople have caught onto vampires hiding among them. I've grown fond of Emily, we have became friends. "Y/N! Ms. Katherines been caught!" She grabbed my hand and we ran. It became chaos. "Go, go, go!" Emily pulled me along. "No! I have to see Damon! Please Emily!" I pleaded. I just wanted to see him. "I'm here princess." He came up to me, embracing me in a hug. I pushed him away, "Don't call me princess. I know you and Katherine have been going behidn my back." I raised my voice. He looked shocked.