Chapter Eight (S1Ep2)

Back in school. Akira has been texting me, she's been flirting, and I flirt back. Shes really pretty and I don't mind her. We both agreed that the flirting means nothing, just friends. Anyhow, this is my outfit for the day.

 Anyhow, this is my outfit for the day

~~~~Class~~~~

"Originally discovered nearly five centuries ago, it hasn't been over Mystic Falls in over a hundred and forty-five years. Now the comet will be its brightest, right after dusk during tomorrow's celebration." Mr. Tanner walked closer to the front of class, where you could easily see Stefan and Elena giving each other love eyes.  "Are we bothering you, Mr. Salvatore. Miss Gilbert." Elena shook her head. 

The bell rang so we all walked out. The halls filled quickly of humans, Hana came up beside me and hugged me. "Hey, I think I'm gonna go to the comet party, you and Akira can join." She agreed and texted Akira to come with. 

"I'll see you later." I kissed her cheek and walked out the door, we have break. Hana reads books while I go outside and watch Caroline and the cheerleaders. It would be fun to do that, they're not practicing but it's just the small group. "Hey Tyler. Sorry to interrupt, I was wondering how Vicky's doing since you guys are so close. Is she okay?" 

"Shes fine." Great, boy drama. "Get outta here." Tyler answered. "How bad is she? Do they know what attacked her? Is she going to make a full recovery? I mean was she happy to see you? What room number was she in?" Jeremy asked him. "I'm gonna kick your ass." 

"You keep saying that when you can actually do it. Hmm? Cause I vote for right here, right now." He pushed Tyler. "Walk away Gilbert. It's a final warning. " Tyler didn't fight back, he was holding himself back from possibly killing him. 

"No this is your final warning, dick. I'm sick of watching you play Vicky. You hurt her one more time I swear to God, I will kill you." Ha, Jeremy is funny. It would be the other way round, and then we would have a new wolf to chain up. "Damn that was like a death threat. Did you hear that?" I laughed a bit. One of these days, his wolfy temper is going to get the best of him.

~~~~ Salvatore Boarding House ~~~~

Elena rang the doorbell and knocked, the door slowly opened, and she went in. "Stefan?" she called out, hearing silence she walks farther into the house. "Stefan." She looks around, mouth agape as she wonders the house. The door creaks, drawing her attention to it. 

A crow flies in, scaring her, when she turns around, Damon is standing almost nose to nose with him. "I'm-I'm sorry for barging in. The door was open." She looks back at the door to see it closed. "You must be Elena. I'm Damon, Stefans's brother." He spoke. 

"He didn't tell me he had a brother." She said, confused. "Well, Stefan's not one to brag. Please, come." He led her to another room. "I'm sure Stefan will be along in a second." 

"Wow. This is your living room?" She asked. "Living room, parlor, Sotheby's auction. It's a little kitschy for my taste." It was silent for a moment until Damon spoke again. "I see why my brother so smitten. It's about time, for a while there I never thought he'd get over the last one. It nearly destroyed him."