I never realized that. To be honest I don't just go to Crystal's shop and walk around. There is a high school a few blocks down, so that would make sense if it was a kids being stupid. I'm not going to put all my eggs in one basket and say that Eva is the one that did it because that's a serious thing to accuse somebody of. Not only that, she is still my daughter's mother and when Lyric calms down and she's not as hormonal, she's gonna want to be around Eva.

"I'm going to find something to eat." Lyric said walking down the stairs.

I sigh deeply and grab my phone. Everyone was texting me about the day. I've been telling everybody I'm playing it by ear, but I did plan a dinner for Crystal tonight. It was supposed to be for just me and her but I think she needs to be around her friends. Whatever we do today, I'm gonna make sure my baby has a good day. I wanna make her smile.

𝐂 𝐑 𝐘 𝐒 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋

The car ride to my brunch was very quiet

The car ride to my brunch was very quiet. I'm not really in the mood to be laughing and having a good time, but I am going to show up because people got on flights and came to see me. Today is my special day, so I need to pretend to be happy. But my place of business got broken into so I don't know how happy people want me to be.

"You look beautiful baby." Keith said smiling widely.

I look over at him, "Thanks." Was all I said.

Keith chuckled, "You can at least be grateful that I'm with yo' ass right now." He said.

"Excuse me?" I said looking over at him.

"I could've been anywhere else, especially if you gon' be acting like this." Keith told me.

"It sound like you to go be with another bitch on your wife's birthday." I said looking at my phone.

Keith chuckled, "I'll go be a with a bitch ride now." His words made me mush him in the side of face causing the car to swear into the next lane a little bit.

"Oh so you wanna kill us on your birthday?" Keith asked me.

"Yep and I don't give a fuck." I said rolling my eyes. "You so damn irritating. Why you even come? I ain't even invite you to my birthday brunch." I remind Keith.

"Girl I'll drop your ass off at this restaurant and go the fuck home." Keith said.

"Alright whatever." I said becoming annoyed. "Stop talking to me." I said turning the music up that was playing.

Keith slapped my hand, "Don't touch my shit." He said coming to red light.

"Hit me again and imma show you something." I threatened him.

Right down the street was the restaurant I was having my brunch at. Keith reached over and placed his hand on my thigh. I looked over at him and squinted, he always tryna touch me after he just talked some shit.