I let out a squeal of surprise. What was he doing?!

Hyunjin sat me down on a counter and leaned close to me, putting his hand on the sides of my face. I stared at him completely shocked.

I heard the camera clicking. My breathing started getting faster. He was so close.

Hyunjin leaned in even closer and spoke softly.

"Relax," he said

I took some deep breaths before wrapping my arms around his neck. I can do this.

"Okay we're done," he said putting the camera away.

Hyunjin backed away from me and I hopped off the counter quickly.

I bowed to all the staff members before catching up to Hyunjin who has already on his way out.

"Good job," he said.

"Oh, thank you," I said.

I started to think. Before, the only thing Hyunjin ever said to me was something negative. Now he's praising my performance. It was strange to see the progression of our relationship.

"Oh I have an idea we should take a photo," I said, pulling out my phone.

I held it out far but Hyunjin still wasn't in frame enough. I stood up on my tippy toes and soon enough Hyunjin took my phone out of my hand and held it up.

I gave the camera a smile and a peace sign. Hyunjin put his face closer to mine and took a photo.

"It's time for you to go work," Hyunjin said.

I swallowed. I took my phone from him and looked at it. It indeed was time.

"Let's go," I said faking a smile.

We walking down the hill to where his car was parked. I got inside and he started the cars. The whole drive I was quiet. I was too busy thinking about what could be waiting for me when I got there.

I work with Hunho today. Just Hunho. I was terrified.

Hyunjin was on the phone with someone at his job so he didn't question my silence.

Unfortunately we got there pretty quickly. Quicker than I had hoped.

"I'll be here at 5," he said.

I wanted to yell, "No I don't wanna go please just take me home!" But I didn't. Instead I settled for a nod and stepped out of the car.

I walked towards to cafe and opened the door. There was a couple in a table to my left and two girls at another table to my right.

I was happy to see that the cafe wasn't empty. That happiness quick disappeared when I saw the man behind the counter staring at me.

I swallowed and went behind the counter quickly grabbing my thing from the back. Hunho didn't say a word. He just stared straight at me.

I was even more uncomfortable now. He didn't even try to hide his sinister intentions behind a fake smile. He was glaring at me. A hateful glare. I felt like at any moment he would lunge at me.

But he didn't.

In fact he didn't do anything. He just stared at me.

I tried my hardest to stay as far away from him as possible. When we were behind the counter together I stayed extra alert. But he never made any moves or advancements like usual.

I didn't understand. What was he trying to do? Was he trying to scare me? Because it was working.

Eventually the cafe was complete empty. I went to mop the floor but when I looked up Hunho was right in front of me, glaring at me.

I got really scared. I slipped and fell. I felt tears in my eyes.

"P-please Hunho, leave me alone," I pleaded.

"Leave you alone? I haven't even touched you. Are you trying to make me look like a bad person?" He asked crouching down.

I shook my head vigorously.

"N-No," I stuttered.

"Then stop throwing a pity party and get the fuck up. Stop being so dramatic," he said quietly.

"O-okay," I said wiping my tears and standing up straight.

"Good boy," he said petting my head, "now go wash the dishes since you can't seem to stand up straight and mop."

I ran to the back and sobbed quietly. Why was this happening to me? Why? I felt to alone.

I spent those last two hour in the back and Hunho never came to check on me. I wiped my face clean of tears and fixed my clothes. I don't know how much longer until Hyunjin got tired of hearing my excuses before he would come see for himself. I had to act like I was fine.

Once the car pulled up I walked casually out the door.

I got in a took a breath of relief.

Hyunjin looked at me and before he could say anything I spoke first.

"How was work?" I asked.

He waited a second before answering.

"It was fine. What about-" I cut him off.

"I'm okay, work was fine I'm just tired," I said.

Hyunjin nodded and began to drive off. I didn't say a word. Hyunjin eventually broke the silence.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

I didn't look at him but I nodded my head which he saw.

Hyunjin checked his watch.

"I have an hour and a half before I need to be in my office. There's a restaurant nearby," he said.

I nodded again, "O-okay," I said.

Hyunjin looked over, "do you like steak?" He said.

I took this chance to finally look him in the eyes. I was surprised. His eyes were soft. The look on his face was sympathetic. He was trying to cheer me up.

I smiled. I couldn't help it. Hwang Hyunjin was trying to make me feel better by buying me food. I would make him food to try to make his day better and each time he seemed either indifferent or upset. This moment showed me that he really did care. It really did make him feel better. And now he was doing the same for me.

I gave a soft laugh and nodded.

"Yeah, yes I do," I said.

A ghost of a smile appeared on Hyunjin's face.

"Okay then."

________________________

A/N: HI FRIENDS! I'm so sorry I'm trying to write through a writers block but so really do want to get the chapters out of you guys. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I have a lot more planned. I hope you all have an amazing day and good byeeeee.