chapter forty one

Start from the beginning

As they pull apart, he says, "Dating you would be so nice. You could just hug you all the time."

"Er...same to you."

Haechan manages to smile, ignoring his nerves, and kisses Jenos cheek.

Jeno stays frozen, feeling way too much and having too many thoughts from his time with the male. He has to keep himself where he is because he doesn't trust himself not to kiss Haechan or just admit how much he wants him and how much he's been wanting him.

But Haechan has other plans.

Jeno squeaks when he feels hands slide onto his waist and then he locks eyes with Haechan who, for the first time today, looks shy.

Neither say anything, just staring at each other. The shock on Jenos face causes Haechan to smirk. He likes that he can make him react like this.

It's bad enough that Haechan is naturally attractive but the facial expressions he makes—like the one he's wearing right now—just make Jenos heart worse. He could explode from his want for the male by itself  but the absolute hunger to kiss him consumes his body and makes it so much more difficult for Jeno to face the male.

Jeno can only take so much before he blurts, "Either kiss me or don't."

A happy grin is all he sees before Haechan grabs the fabric of his hoodie and pulls their lips together. Jeno misses the hands on his waist but he's not complaining about this. Not when Haechans kissing him with the same energy he's been wanting to and his soft, warm mouth is trapping his in this blissfully intoxicating kiss.

Jeno follows Haechan, just letting his lips attack his 'cause it feels so nice and he's a little curious as to whether or not he's imagining this. But the hands that slide up his chest and onto his shoulders, leaving zaps on his skin as Haechan deepens the kiss feel a little too real for his imagination.

Haechan smiles into the kiss when he feels Jenos hands on him. They're light and hesitant but still feel as exciting as if his movements were more confident. Just wanting to, Haechan slips his fingers into Jenos hair, the action giving him even more access to Jenos mouth.

Haechan knows what he wants to do but he's not sure Jeno is okay with it so he tentatively pokes his lower lip with his thumb to see.

Jeno squeezes his waist, pulling his body right against his, making him let out a gasp. Jeno pushes his tongue in but very quickly loses control as Haechans tongue roams around his mouth and plays with his tongue.

It feels so good Jeno's unsure of how he's still standing but somehow he manages. Barely.

It gets worse when Haechan gently nibbles on his bottom lip.

God

He's not sure what he would've done with himself if he knew Haechan is such a good kisser but now he's not sure what he's gonna do after this. Jeno's done his best to practice self-control but he can feel every fiber of it snapping the longer he stays in this heaven.

Kissing Jeno is everything and satisfies his desire enough but Haechan wants more. He grins into the kiss, feeling giddy and a little nervous but happy about his idea.

He lets out a giggle as he pulls Jeno to the couch and pushes him onto it. It's even funnier when Haechan sees his wide-eyed expression. He gets distracted with Jenos pink lips and desire hidden beneath his shock. Haechan smirks as he watches Jenos hands slowly move up to grip his thighs.

Holy shit! Holy fucking shit!

Jeno feels like he's dying. He can barely think with Haechan on his fucking lap, but he knows what he wants so he leans forward and captures Haechans lips, the two immediately starting right where they left off.