Later Avni changes her clothes and comes out from the washroom dressed in a night dress.. and as she enters the room she sees Shweta is coming inside the room with Neil food...

Neil Avni sees Shweta and Shweta speaks

Shweta - Avni beta tum tillu ko ye khaana khilaa do, mujhe bebe ko unki dawai deni hai

Shweta says this because Neil is not able to eat himself, his hand is injured...

While Neil hears this from Shweta's mouth and smiles And at the same time Avni is forced to accept Shweta's words even without wanting today and she says OK to Shweta.

Before leaving Shweta is in the room only when Avni sits on the bed infront Neil... Neil is looking at her with a smile and Avni looks at him blankly...

Shweta also sits on one side of the bed and says Neil to take care of his health and also scold him little bit and while Avni takes a morsel in her hand and feeds Neil...

Shweta sees this and smiles and then she gets up from there and goes out of the room saying good night to both of them.....

Even after Shweta leaves, Avni continues to sit in front of Neil and is about to feed him another bite, when Neil grabs her hand...

Avni sees him and Neil speaks

Neil - If you don't want to feed me then don't do this.. I will manage.. If I have made a mistake, then I will get punishment n

Avni ignores his this words and says

Avni - Maa has told me to do this.. That's why you don't care about what I want and what i don't want....

Neil listens to this and says

Neil - How can I not care what you want and what you don't... I don't want you to force anything

Avni smiles a little on hearing this and Neil sees her...

Avni - Forced? Is it not force that you want to keep me imprisoned with you? and you can do anything for it...

Neil hears this and says

Neil - It's called love not force, wifey... I've only loved you, and never forced you

Avni - huh love ? It would be better if you don't talk about love... whatever you are doing is not called love, it is called madness...
You have gone mad in your obsession where you can't see anything.

Neil - I don't even want to see anything other than you... you are my life...
And now when you talk about going away from me, I will not think even once before doing anything like this with me again....

Avni gets angry after hearing this and says

Avni - I am not going to be afraid of any of your threats now....

Neil - And I don't even want to scare you, I'm just telling the facts

Avni hears this and speaks

Avni - Now if you do anything like this again then I will tell the whole truth to everyone in the house

Neil slightly smirks hearing her words and says..

Neil - you won't do anything like that wifey i know you

Avni sees him and says

Avni - I can do this....

Neil looks at her with a smile...and speaks

Neil - ok try it...

Avni sees him

Neil - go and tell everyone everything now