ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜

PRESS THE STAR ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN Thank you♡

𝚃𝚎𝚓𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"YOU FUCKING TALK TO THAT MORON once more , I'll chop off your head REMEMBER THAT TEJA!!" I heard Mel yelling on the phone.

"Calm down." I say

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down tejasswi, that man insults you infront of your whole fucking office and then you forgive that motherfuck–"

"STOP Mel calm the fuck down and shut your big mouth."

"No I won't shut my mouth, teja seriously? Like where is that girl who had lost her shit after he insulted you in the restaurant, though it was your mistake, you fucking hated him then, what happened now? It isn't even your mistake he's being an asshole and you forgive? Cmon girl have some standards."

Melissa's words pierced my heart, I knew she wasn't wrong. I cannot, should not forget what he did.

"Teja baby I know you like him, but please it definitely does not work this way, he keeps hurting you, he keeps doing shitty things, and then he asks for forgiveness? Like what the actual fuck? And then you being the sweet innocent girl forgives him, Teja please stop being so innocent and see the god damn red flags." Melissa spoke furiously. I hear him getting out of the shower.

"OKAY Mel I got your point, I get what you say, will talk to you later."

"Listen before going, don't forgive him easily, see how your disappointment affects him, if it does he'll do anything, if he doesn't call me up girl, I'll make sure to bury him alive." She threatens whil I chuckle at her. How ironic? I used to hate him back then, and she? She was fangirling him, and look at us now.

"Byee babygirl" I hear her say.

"Byeee mel"

I turn towards the window, as hear his sounds from behind, I stare into the blank night sky, I shouldn't forgive him, I have my own self respect, but I can't help it with his fucking puppy face. That man has fucked up my brain so much.

I sniff and just love the smell, the smell of the large homemade thanksgiving feast. I turn my eyes around the dishes prepared, I couldn't count on my fingers the number of dishes that were made, but the delectable Roasted Turkey made me drool.

Lemme announce my first love is food, food and only food.

After showering up again, I came down to the Dining area, to see the largest meal in front of me. There was literally anything and everything; The big fat roasted Turkey, several kinds of potatoes including mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes, the rich, cream delicious gravy made with meat, yams, devilied eggs, the chilli casserole was kept on the corner and what not was there on the large oak table, on the other side were strawberries covered in chocolate, with the chocolaty brownies, which was covered with choco-chips. The thick, crusty apple pie covered with cinnamon syrup.

"Let's pray" Grandma said, she closed her eyes and started praying. I looked around everyone, everyone closed their eyes, and was praying. Only i was the one, drooling over the food instead of praying.

Pardon me, Jesus.

I close my eyes, and pray. I thank God for keeping me safe always, for keeping my family and near ones safe. I thank god for helping out saanvi, I thank for everything that came in my mind.

Soon the room was filled with chaos. The clinking sounds of the forks and knives hit my ears. Next to me was the man I hated the most, or atleast pretend to hate. I was annoyed with his mere presence. Seems like Mel's Ted talk helped me out a bit.