ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

𝚃𝚎𝚓𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

He comes a few steps closer to me, picks up my veil, and brings his face closer to mine.

I shut my eyes tightly, I feel his breath near mine, I didn't want him to kiss me, I hear him say "You can open your eyes Mrs.Kundrra" and then gives a peck on my cheek. I smile at him involuntarily.

I wasn't annoyed at him, infact I was impressed, again such a gentleman thing. He did not kiss me without my consent. Is this the same guy right who I met in the cafe or is he his twin?

AND OH, I'M MRS.KUNDRRA NOW.
that sounded so good from his mouth. I really need to shut my thoughts up.

We then take blessings from his parents, his dad just patted my back and sweetly smiled, his mom was too cute.

I bend down to hug her on the wheelchair. "Dear, I know none of you wanted this, and it's only happening because of me, but I can assure you he'll take care of you, he might take time, but he's good from heart." She whispers into my ears.

He's good from heart? He wasn't such a good human a few months back, is he a good man now?

I smile at her and say "don't worry aunty"

"Oh you can call me Ma now, you are my daughter now, I always wanted one, I'm glad before dying I have had one." She says sweetly.

"Ma I told you to not say things like that, you are getting better and still you keep on saying shit like this!" Karan says annoyingly, yet in a low voice.

He seriously talks to his mom that way? Okay he's telling the right thing, but zero manners, in just a span of a  minute he changes his colors.

"Yeah Ma, he's right, you are getting better now." I add on, despite being offended at his words.

He looks at me and glares, as if I told something wrong.

"Heyyy Teja, reyansh your bro in law" his brother excitingly cheers.
"Hi" I put forward my hand for him to shake, but he already pulled me closer and made me hug him.

"Hope you'll handle my dumbass brother and put some sense into his brain" he says.

Did he really SAY THAT ABOUT HIM, I turn around to see Karan glaring at him. I  thought Karan would break his head for uttering that shit, but no he doesn't retaliate. So Mr.Karan Kundrra's weakness is his family, CUTE.

I chuckle at his comment on Karan. Reyansh kept on ranting, he was extremely friendly, and an outgoing person, completely opposite from his brother, I was laughing my lungs out at his jokes.

"Reyan if you are done? May I?" speaks the other guy.

Reyansh looks at him and says "You wanna steal my sis in law?", the other guy gives him a sore look. Reyan frowns at him and gives me a friendly fist bump. Reyan seemed to be a crazy soul.

"Hi Nathan Fernando here, Karan's bes–"

"Business partner." Karan says from behind in a loud voice.

"Hi nice to meet you Tejasswi here" I shake hands with him. Karan then moves distant from me to help out his mom.

I don't know what was wrong with this man, but the whole time I was with Reyansh and Nathan he looked so furious as if I'm doing a sin talking to them.

After having a small chat with both of them I realized that Nathan was Karan's childhood friend, for some reason Karan didn't want me to know that, which makes me more curious, so I keep talking with Nate to know more about my husband. Nate also informs me that he has serious anger issues, and I pretend as if I never knew that. obviously I know that. He tells me to not take him seriously and to give him his time. I wasn't anyways gonna take him seriously, all I married to him was just for MY SISTER'S MEDICAL EXPENSES.