ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

Currently under editing AND YES I'M GONNA CONTINUE IT!

Tejasswi Prakash Wayangankar a 26 year old, was forced by her mom to get married to a random guy. She did meet him once but he seemed to be the most arrogant human on this earth. If she would have had a normal life, he would be the last person of earth that she'd marry, but  being addressed under a few circumstances like her sister dying, she couldn't help but to say yes to this Arranged Marriage. She could do anything to save her sister.

Karan Kundrra a 35 year old, He had all the world's wealth, 2 mansions, A condo, 2 pent houses, and n number of cars and a bank account with millions of cash in it. Even though he had everything, he still had nothing, his life was bare, his life lacked love and joy.

He was forced by his dying mom to get married to a stranger. The  girl whom he had met once, who was the most clumsiest and cheekiest person on earth. His mom wished for something he vowed never to do. He never wanted to marry. He never wanted to be associated with a woman. To him all women in this world are cheaters, liars and betrayers. But he couldn't deny his mom's last wish, which son could ever deny that?

But why was a millionaire's son's mother making him forcefully marry to a middle class girl that too who is a stranger?

What's the past behind this?

《《《《《《《《♡♡♡》》》》》》》

Hellooo Guys so I came up with something new
How's the plot?
Hope y'all like it!
-TEJRAN ADDICT♥︎