ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜

PRESS THE STAR ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN Thank you♡

𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I reach my room and settle down. I start working since I have so much work pending, I had taken leaves since Ma left, though Nate handled it all well, I still have a lot to do.

It's been an hour since I've been engrossed in work, and someone knocks my door, while I call the person in. It was Teja, she was here, she comes in the room but stands silently at me.

"Hi" I say while getting up from my chair. I gesture her to take a seat but she keeps looking at me with a serious face.

"I just came her to...thank you, thank you for coming back here." She says with a poker face.

"Yeah alright, but I still want my question's answers tejasswi, who was at our house? Who is that man and what did he do?" As soon as I bombard with my questions, she looks at me with fiery eyes as If I asked a wrong question to her.

"Mr.Kundrra I hope you do not intrude my personal space and my life."

Mr.Kundrra? I thought we had passed through that stage were we would call each other that way.

"Teja, I want to know what has happened that you are behaving this way, the way you reacted as if your enemy came into our house." I say while she just rolls her eyes at me.

"No matter what, I am gonna find out who that was!" I say with confidence, yes I had asked this man's details, I told Nate to track the man after he'd gone out of our building and through the CCTV footage of the surrounding areas we saw his real face. I got people hired to know who he was. I would soon come to know who the hell that man was.

"KARAN–DON'T... DON'T INTERFERE IN MY LIFE, or it won't be good." She says in a deep voice, while she walks off the room gritting her teeth.

And I stand by there, I don't understand what has gotten into her. Why has that one incident made so much effect on her? What is she hiding? And mainly why is she behaving so cold towards me now?

It was dinner time, Ray and Teja had still not come for dinner, it was just Mr.Joshi on the table I didn't want to eat food with just him so I tell Maria to call them and she says that she had called them, but their still busy talking. I ask her where they were and she tells me that they were in the backyard.

I hear her mesmerising laughing voice. For some reason, it relieved me. I enter the backyard and she stops laughing and masks on a serious face.

"Both of you come for dinner right now!" I say, Ray answers in positive but she, she doesn't give me any reply. What the hell?

We all get seated on the dining table, while I try initiating a conversation with her. I ask her about saavi, and she replies me not looking at me " Yeah she's good." Why is she being so cold towards me? What did I do? Shit–I didn't apologise for breaking the vase yesterday that's why she's still upset? Okay I'll apologise to her for that.

After dinner I go behind her in the kitchen and hold her wrist. She looks at me with a questioning look.

"Uh...sorry for yesterday...I was drunk and quite alot man—"

"It's okay Karan" She replies with a tight lipped smile.

With that she wriggles out and goes to her room. I don't know if I have been actually forgiven or not. I might be forgiven but she still feels distant towards me.

𝚃𝚎𝚓𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

It was almost midnight and I was still awake, since I had to complete a few cost sheets given by Asher. As I was working on my mac, someone knocks my door. I get up to open the door and find Karan standing there with a two coffee mugs in his hands.