ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

It was 5PM in the evening and she still was lost. I was seated in the hotel lounge with Mr.Peter. He was helping me out to find Tejasswi. As I decided to contact the French Police to find Tejasswi, she walks in the hotel with shopping bags in her hand.

My body loses its stiff posture, and I let a huge breath out. My heart is relieved at the site. I was furious at her for leaving me scared for hours. I slowly get up and walk towards her. I pass by Nate while he whispers "Don't get Angry". Teja was standing still in her place confused, since everyone was staring at her. I reach at a hand distance from her and glare at her, but I remember I have to control my anger.

"Where were you?" I ask in a deep voice.

I see her shudder at my voice, I need to be a bit more soft to her. What I don't understand is, she is always scared of my anger, instead of being bold and giving it back to me, she fears me. That thought has me pondering.

After a few minutes of silence, I take a deep breath and take the shopping bags from her hands and sign her to walk with me. She looks down and innocently walks with me to the elevator. I enter the elevator, while I still find her standing out of it, with fear in her eyes.

"Teja come in" I say softly. She comes in the elevator with shaking shoulders. I don't speak to her, because I do not understand why would she not be the bold woman again? Have I made her fear me so much? I even wanna know why she took the inhaler. Something has really gotten into her.

We enter the room and I drop the shopping bags down.

"Where were you?" I repeat myself.

She was looking everywhere but my face.

"Teja I asked something, I don't like repeating myself." I say in a deep voice.

"I...I.. was...Um.. " She stutters, she isn't even able to say anything.

"Hey CALM DOWN." I say walking closer to her, but still maintaining a distance with her.

"I was exploring... the place and...then ifellasleep" She says, fear was evident in her voice.

"Why are you frightened?" I ask softly.

She looks at me, and gives me  seriously‐you‐don't‐know look, while narrowing her eyes at me. As if it's evident she's afraid of my anger.

I deep down feel guilty, I don't want her to be afraid of me. I always treated her with my anger, because I thought she's one of those women who'd reciprocate it and not get terrified of it. I had a picture of her as she's a strong bold woman, who would give it back to a man if he's disrespectful to her, but looking at her now, makes me feel she's frightened, terrified, scared I might hurt her.

FUCK IT KARAN—YOU FUCKED UP—

"You are not breaking things? Are you not mad at me?" I hear her low voice.

"No I'm not mad Teja, I just asked where were you? And why weren't you picking up my calls." I say, while she raises her eyebrows.

"You are seriously not mad? I thought today also I would have to go hide myself in the room" She says.

I look at her sadly. I don't even know what I've done to her. As much as I'm feeling sympathetic towards her, I feel angry why is she not answering a single fucking question? I'm trying hard to not lose my shit and she's testing my patience.

I take a deep breath and sign her to sit on the couch. She sits on the leather seat, while I too get seated.

"Answer me Tejasswi, where were you all this time? We were searching you all over the town but couldn't find you at all. I was shit scared and so was gonna contact the cops to find you." I say to her calmly. I see shoulders relaxed, her rosy lips turn into a curve and her white teeth glowed.