ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛

PRESS THE STAR ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN Thank you♡

𝚃𝚎𝚓𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

After 2 hours passed in our car with me just tossing here and there and chatting with saanvi and ray, I was pretty bored, I plugged in my earpods and started listening to music while being lost in a completely another world. I glance through the rear view mirror at him, while he too gazes at me. We held an eyecontact for a few seconds before I decided to look outside. The eye contact was pouring out his emotions, his guiltiness was crystal clear, but there were a few other emotions it held, as if he's trying to disclose his feelings.

I think about him, I ponder about the kind of person he is, he's angry, rude all the time. Maybe there was something in the past that made him this way. He fears accepting his feelings, maybe because all decisions his heart had taken for him were wrong? I guess.

But I can see him trying, I can see him changing to just be accepted by me. I can see him putting efforts, maybe he's trying hard everyday, he's maybe at a war with himself to just make himself better in my eyes.

Instead of appreciating his efforts that he's making himself better everyday, I just ignore him or either show him my bitchy attitude. Instead of being patient with him, instead of understanding him, I always just blamed him for being flawed. Definitely he made mistakes, but somewhere it's my fault too, for not being understanding enough.

DARN IT Teja, and you in anger took such a big decision, without understanding the emotions behind his words. Maybe he's too broken to trust anyone.

From what I have seen Karan, I've seen him hurting people with his words, though I know its not intentional, but a broken glass can only hurt people. At the moment, I just wanna go to him and ask him about his past, but I know that can't happen just like that, I need to earn his trust. He needs to believe that everyone in his life are not like her.

Though he hurts people, but he makes sure it doesn't break their heart. I remember about today morning's incident, though sometimes he'd be bashing at the housekeepers, but he makes sure to be kind enough.

My trance is broken by Karan who was knocking the window, since I was just lost somewhere. I realize we've stopped in middle of the road. Have we reached yet?

I lower down my window, while I hear him say "Do you wanna use the washroom?" He asks pointing towards the cabin of the washroom. I wanna pee badly, but UGH I won't use public washrooms. I'd rather die than using them.

"Uhm no."

"You can go, they are clean." I hear him say.

Does this human mind read? Wth

"Okay." I agree since I really had to pee. I rush into the restroom, fortunately it was clean, I get my business done and get back into the car.

In an hour we reached the countryside, and I could see the domestic animals roaming by the side of the street. Mom had told me that there was a time when we were living in Saratoga, but I don't remember as I was a child back then.

In no time we reached his Grandma's farmhouse. The rectangular house had a double floor dwelling. It reflects a much simpler time and untouched by modernity.

I stepped out of the car, to breathe the undeniably fresh country side air. The wooden barn board read as "Joshi's". I saw a girl with a beaming smile running out of the wooden door, towards us. Her midnight-black hair flowed over her shoulders. She reached Dad's car and met Dad, along with Mr.Julian. I saw Nate greeting her while she shyly tucked her hair behind her ears.