ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

PRESS THE STAR ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN Thank you♡

𝚃𝚎𝚓𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Karan breathes heavily walking out of the room, I somehow make him sit on the couch outside Ma's room.

He covers his face with palms and silently sobs under his breath. I put my arms around him, while he puts his head on my shoulder. He sobs and I could feel my shoulder completely drenched in his tears.

"Karan, it's gonna okay" I don't even know how to console him.

He still doesn't stop wetting my shoulders. I glance infront of me to find Nate standing with wide eyes and mouth covered with his hands. He looks at me lending a shoulder to Karan.

He signs me asking that if Ma is really no more, and I nod at him with teary eyes.

He comes near and clears his throat, Karan moves his head up and sits up straight and looks at Nate.

He stands up while Nate hugs him. Nate trys telling something to Karan, but Karan runs out.

I look worried at where he'd go, while Nate assured me that he'd be okay, he needs his time to accept reality. I nod with tears still glistening in my eyes, so Nate hugs me and tells me to be strong. I nod at him, while Dad comes out of the room.

It was late night, and dad had decided that her funeral would be done the next day in the morning, since it's difficult to make the arrangements at night. We all were busy in the preparations of the funeral.

Me and Karan drove back to home, for the arrangements, his tears had come to a stop, but I don't believe that his pain had reduced in anyway. He hasn't been able to meet his eyes with anyone, as if he'd completely break infront of them.

I glanced at Karan when we entered the house, he looked in the house as if its all new, as if he's come into the house for the first time.

He kept observing each and everything, he stared at the shoe rack and being lost remembering the smallest memories with her. He looked at the sofa in the living room, he walked towards them and slides his hand on the hand rest of the sofa, as if imagining his Ma being seated there.

He walks to the Dining Table and stares at a chair, in which none of us ever sat and then it clicks me that maybe his mother used to sit there. I glance at his face with tears on his face. I can't even understand what he must be going through. They say right, A mother is the one who can take the place of all others, but whose place no one can take.

He strode to the kitchen while i follow behind him, he held the edges of the counter and stood against it. He then tries moving away from the counter towards the fridge, but before he could reach, he falls down on his knees. I can't see him this way, looking at him broken I feel my heart breaking.

His palms covered his face, I rush to him and sit on my knees and hug him. He surprisingly hugs me back tightly.

"She left....teja...she left me...alone...I can't live...without her.." He sobs into my neck.

"She was...the only reason...I lived...I can't do this anymore...." His sobs continue, After looking at his vulnerable state, it makes me weak. I have always seen him as strong man, looking at strong people weak, makes me feel weaker.

I try so hard to not cry, seeing him crying profusely makes my eyes well up.

"Shshush...Karan...its gonna be fine...." I say while he brought his nose to my neck, I could feel his tears run down my neck.