Chapter 15

"What's the occasion, Lady Lin" Zee fold his hand on his chest facing the old woman in her mid 70 of ages.

She comes unannounced but Zee knows something must have happened. Her features does not look good compared to 20 years his last meeting with her.

"I no longer hold any titles, no need for the formality" She clear her throat.

"I'm sorry" Zee still have respect towards the woman in front of him. She was once a very well known ruler   with powerful magic no one could challenge. One day she disappeared so suddenly after announcing that she no longer suited to seat by the throne as a  Head Mage.

Her husband died a year after that and no one knows where she hide herself. A lot of people make a speculation but none seem to be true and her existence is long forgotten after but not her past deeds.

"It good to know you're still alive" Zee felt relief but still doubting why she suddenly shows up to him in person.

"I need your help, Lord Pruk" Lin hold her finger together.

"What may I offer you, Lin" Zee get curious each second they're seating on his office.

"Can you do me a favour and send him back to where he comes from?"

"I don't understand?" Zee try to play dumb

"I know you know what I mean" Her voice is serious.

"Why do I need to send him back? And how do you know him?" Zee also didn't try to play this time.

"How I know about him in non of your business but I promise you that I'll help you with your son's condition in exchange" Lin let him sink her word in his brain.

"How can I trust your words" Zee contemplating on his side.

"Do you wish to see both of them losing their life? If not, please listen to me" Lin push a few sensitive buttons of Zee.

"I need to know your reasoning before agreeing" Zee stare at her like a hawk.

The woman is not scared by his surge of power in the air. She stand on her ground even with the weak body.

"His existence is a threat to our current region. If they ever find out he's alive, someone will come after him. Send him back quickly so they won't reach to him and endanger your family at the same time. That is as far I could share with you, I'll see you next week with my promise same goes to you I hope" And just like that she is gone like a thin air.

Zee sit in silent. He know Lin is not just some long time friends of his that would visit him anytime they want. She is here for something and to trust her words or not is on his own accord.

"I can't let him go yet but Risha need to have Florelle's power quickly" Zee is at the end of his thoughts.

"What should I do?" The male let his mind wander.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Nunew" Zee call for his name.

The younger look up to him wandering what's going on. "Yes?"

"I need to have serious talk with you. Do you have time this evening around 7?" Zee stood few step from him and Nunew nodded his head.

Since yesterday, Zee talk less with him and always been on his own space. Nunew wonder what happened to the older that he look so distracted.

"Alright, where should I meet you?" Nunew try to have a longer conversation but the male cut it short.

"Office" And he walk away not looking Nunew in the eyes.