Chapter 1

"Are you going to ignore me again Mr.Chawarin?You  know I have all the rights to drive you out of this apartment.Don't test my patience,I'll come again next week and make sure you got the money to pay me." Mr. Mond walk away after he does not hear any response from the person behind the closed door.

Nunew curl up his body in the corner of the room scared out of his skin.Every week Mr.Mond knocking on his door asking for the money he owes.Nunew can't help but be a coward hiding behind the front door.All of his paycheque he already given it to the landlord but it is still not enough.

Each days are a torture for him.Nunew have long lost in his dilemma thinking for a way out on how he can pay his debt. He eventually comes to a dead end as he walk in the drugstore buying lots of sleeping pills. He decided to end his life after tonight knowing he got no other choices left.

Return home after a long night Nunew walk slowly into his abode.The empty apartment looks like it been left without a tenant. Nunew never have anything with him other than two pairs of work clothes and a piece of old shirt.He is the definition of poor.

He stands in the middle of the room looking lost in his feel. If only he's born in a wealthy household.Why does he have to endure all of this by himself.Young man his age go to college and having a stable earning each month while he barely put a food in his belly.

Nunew let his tears fall down since after this end he won't feel anymore pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His body suddenly feel so hot.Skin dammed with sweat as a person on top of his body thumping loudly.

Nunew try to get his voice but his attempts failed.He reach out to push the person away feeling suffocated by the weight.

But a sudden feeling shook his whole body up. A feminine moan pour out of his lips. He opened his eyes larger as a naked masculine man move his hip and making love to him or so he thought in that dream.

But why does he feel different? Like it is not him at all. The sudden realisation that he just not long ago try to kill himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nunew jump up from his deep slumber and see himself wet from sweat just like in the dream a moment ago.

"What the fuck.That's feel so real." He got a goosebumps as his body reacts indirectly from the dream he's just in.