Chapter 14

"Zee" Yaya call his name as Zee turn to her. He walk near her to bid his farewell.

"Take care of yourself, Ya. Let me know if you need anything" He hug her closely and pat her back.

"Thank you Zee. I hope you already resolved your problems in hand?" Yaya hold his shoulder and squeeze it in encouragement.

"I hope so too" He replied.

"Nunew" Zee call for the younger. The male seem so distracted with bunch of fresh flowers the maid had bring into his room.

"What is this for,Zee?" Nunew point his finger towards the big vase on his bedside table.

"For you?" The older tilt his head to the side unsure.

"Oh my...are you for real?" Nunew whine but his mood light up a little from the colourful display.

"I'll ask the maid to tend it every morning so no worries"

Nunew actually feel bad as yet another responsibility the maid have to receive but Zee seem determined and Nunew can never say no to that.

"Alright. Thank you" Nunew lower his head in a bow towards the older.

"Hey no need to thank me for anything. I want you to be comfortable all the time and don't feel suffocated to be here" Zee reassured him

"But still I should at least repay your kindness" Nunew admitted.

"Can you gives me a visit just like last week?Every night, if it's not a trouble? I actually miss the late night dessert so much" He request sheepishly.

"Uhmm are you sure? I'm not intruding your work am I, Zee?" The younger fidget on his finger.

"Of course not. I never feel that way, Nu

—I mean Nunew" Zee take a deep breath seeing the confusion on Nunew's face.

"You call me Nu?" Nunew look at Zee with the big round eyes that make him weak on his knees.

"Can I?" Zee softness with his words melt the younger heart little by little.

"Sure if you wanted to" He snicker finding it weird and funny at the same time. This Zee is so different than before he don't know why.

"Nu!" Zee embarrassment is clear as he pinch Nunew's cheek in retort annoyed by the younger's mocking laugh.

The younger enjoy their moments forgetting about his worries completely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nunew finish his final touches on the cake

Nunew finish his final touches on the cake. He hope Zee would like it even though the decorations is not very appealing.

He cut up small chunk of the carrot cake and arrange it on the plates to bring upstairs. Nunew prepared chamomile tea especially for the older. He knows how tiring it is for the older this past few days so the tea is supposed to ease his tiredness away.