Chapter 6

Nunew stop death in his track as he saw Zee walk from the opposite direction. The silence from this morning at the dining area still didn't clear out of his mind. Nunew want to apologise if he ever go far into the family business as he considered himself an outsider still.

Nunew hold his breath and confront Zee mid walking. "I want to talk to you about something"

"I'll see you tonight in your chamber" Zee answer and continue his walk leaving Nunew there all alone.

"Now what's next?" He play with his foot walking without direction. Nunew stop by the garden as he enjoy the scenery. "Uhmmm I should not stay out on the sun for too long" He concluded as the heat make him a little dizzy.

Nunew trail along the garden trying to avoid the sunlight and to his surprise, his breath is taken away from this beyond beautiful blooms of flowers around him. "Wowww"  He is still in awe. Nunew get excited that he forgets his dizziness few seconds ago.

"This is so pretty!!" He jump happily twirling around basking in the sweet aroma. "If I have known this place from day one, I would never want to get out from here" He close his eyes in contempt and is lull to sleep by the tingling breeze blowing his damp skin from sweat.

Nunew like it here,no he love it here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where is he?" Zee tone seem angry as the butler start sweating. "We are trying our hardest to find him, Master"

"Are you playing with me? He's been gone for half a day and you guys didn't notice his absence till now?" Zee slam his hand on the table startling his other maids and workers.

"Search everywhere" Zee demanded as he walk back and forth trying to calm his mind from panicking more.

"He must have been lost somewhere" Zee whisper to himself. It's not like he's worried or anything but if the news of the disappearance of Nunew reach Risha ears, the child would throw tantrum everywhere so before that Zee should settle the problem on hand.

"Find anything?" He have become restless with each hour passing. It's near midnight now and they can't search further with the dark sight.

"No,Master" the maid bow terrified by the angry Lord.

"I'll find him myself" Zee finally let his patience go as he rush outside of his office room to search for Nunew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nunew"

Someone call for him but it is so far to reach him. Nunew feel a little restlessness as his named get call repeatedly. He slowly open his eyes from the deep slumber and face with darkness all over him.

His stomach churned as Nunew get scared.

"Nunew" Zee voice comes near and his silhouette follows after. The both of them locked eyes and Zee rush to him.

"Are you alright?" He turn Nunew body side to side looking for injuries that he didn't find. Looking straight to the younger face, Zee catch how paled he is.

"Let's go inside first" Zee scoop Nunew up in his arm and carry him bridal style. Walking in a face pace to reach the clearing, he let him down on the soft bed by his chamber.

After giving him a herbal tea, Nunew pale body get to its normal state again. The younger keep his mouth shut seeing how tense Zee shoulder is. 'He is being paranoid or what' Nunew have his own thoughts.

"Since you're getting a little better than before, I should start my question" His voice lack sympathy Nunew nearly piss himself with how nerve wrecking it is.

"Why are you there?" Zee stare him down.

"What do you mean by that?I can't be there?" Nunew question him in return still not answering Zee.

"That is a forbidden place, how did you get in?"

"I can't understand you so please elaborate" Nunew fold his arm on his chest waiting for Zee's explanation.

"That is the garden of the Purity Goddess. No magical person could enter that place not even you a mere human being"

"But this is your mansion right? Why is it here in the first place if no one could get in there?"

"You don't understand do you? That is not just any normal garden. This is a magical garden, in which only pureness could get inside of it"

"You mean to say I'm tainted or something?" Nunew get a little work up by the words Zee said.

"Stop trying to cut in" Zee glare his way and Nunew huff in return.

"Base on what you've described, normal people could only see the plain garden but the Purity Goddess garden's is only accessible to someone with the same purity as hers?"

Zee nodded his head. Nunew place the puzzle in his brain. "Wait so you mean I get in there without permission? Oh my god that's why she is probably angry at me and lull me to sleep for hours. Did she try to kill me or what"

Nunew slap his lap finally connecting the dots. "Zee what if you didn't see me laying on the ground at that time?"

"She let you go for a reason. That is how I find you there laying so clueless when I was there searching for you at the same place for one hour long.

"Thank god she decided not to be a menace this time" Nunew let out a breath.

"I know you are probably clueless but please don't be a brave dumb next time and roam around a place you're not familiar with" Zee use his dominant tone on Nunew.

'I need to be hard on you so this thing won't happen again' Zee talk to his mind.