Chapter 4

Morning chirping from the bird outside of the room wake him. Nunew blink his eyes to adjust from the bright light attacking his sensitive eyes.

He push his body to a sudden sit and look around the unfamiliar place. "Where am I?"

He whisper to himself and the door room burst open to a young kid running to his laps trying to climb up but failed to do so. The kid hold his hands up for Nunew to hold.

"Good morning baba"

"Eh?" Nunew tilt his head to the side and the child follow along tilting his tiny head while smiling brightly at the dumbfounded Nunew.

"Risha, stop running like that" A middle aged maid run into the room to scold the child but stop dead on her track.

"Young master,you're finally awake" She bow her head in greetings and Nunew follow after her gesture.

"Baba wake" The child jump up and down thumping his little feet on the wooden floors, twirling in excitement.

"Risha" The said maid reprimand him but the child ignored her completely as he's too excited to finally able to play with baba.

"I'm so sorry of his behaviour younger master, I'll take him away so you'll be able to rest some more"
The maid near the kid and hold him up in an embrace and turn to walk out of the room despite the child protesting in her hold.

"Thank you" Nunew speak slowly still unsure of whats going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I heard that he's awake?" A tall man in a formal suite sit himself on the cloak chair enjoying himself a cup of hot tea.

The butler beside him lower his head admitting his Master words. "He is now resting on the left wing chamber"

"Inform the maid I'll be visiting later tonight" The man dismiss the butler who nod and disappear behind the office door.

Zee think for a while. She is finally back to his clutch but with different gender this time. For his entire life, Zee never have a wild thought about the possibility of his dear wife souls to fall into a human body whatsoever a young man.

"It's not like I could do anything about it" Zee let out a heavy sigh. He is not into a man but his love for his wife is more stronger than anything in this whole world so he sooner or later have to accept the new part of his dear wife.

"Risha need her- no Risha need him here" He slowly come to admit "...and I need him to be here too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nunew fondle his feet having an intimidating man sitting across him on the cushion. Eyes still glued to the very interesting wooden floor, Nunew finally look up as the man clear his throat.

"What should I address you as?" The man stare him up and Nunew feels a chill run down his entire body.

"Nunew" He answer shortly after.

"Well Nunew, I guess butler Park already tell you the entire story by this evening on why you're here"

Nunew nod his head acknowledging. He is not hundred percent believing this story but since Nunew is stuck here he should adapted to it for now.

"He did tell me about Florelle" Nunew focus turn to his finger.

"I know you might be confused about a lot of things but I'll get straight to the point for you. Risha is the child of Florelle and me. He is born to this world six months early than his dues. Florelle is said to not able to consume a child because at that time her body is very weak and it might danger both mother and child but she without my consent went to meet up with a witch and ask her for a potion to be able to have a child within her"

"And after a few weeks of consuming the potion, she did carry a little life in her womb while getting weaker each days. Hearing the truth from her mouth tear me to pieces as I love her so much but her condition is getting worse and a physician did told me either I lost her or both of them at the same times if this goes on"

"I love her and I love our unborn child too,I can't choose between them. She learn about that eventually and decided to give birth early than expected as to save our child but she lost her life midway. Thankfully the child is still breathing normally. The witch comes to help as well. Risha is still under her care since his body is weak against any strong energy or powerful force because he didn't have one"

"So you're saying?" Nunew question the silence afterwards.

"He need you here. Florelle energy to be exact, Risha need that to stay alive"

"But how? Florelle no longer have her power in me. I am just a normal human being" Nunew point out the truth once he realize it.

"I know that too and we'll have someone check on you later if you still got it from her or not. I can't ask for more, just if you did have any more,please give it to Risha" Zee beg.

Nunew sigh feeling dizzy from all the information given by Zee. He need to take a breath and calm his mind. "I'll excuse myself for now" Zee stand up and walk out of the bedroom door after biding his goodbye to Nunew.

Florelle has a power of being rebirth as different person while still having the original soul of hers. This is her fourth rebirth and each time her memory got erased once she/he is born.

But in Nunew condition, Florelle glimpse of memory is still there as a result. Nunew have that dreams before of the intimacy between Florelle and Zee which he admitted make his heart churned. Nunew know that he is originally Florelle but he couldn't help to feel sort of jealousy just seeing how both lover make love and having each other side by side. Kinda like a soulmate things and Nunew never experience any of that before so he can't help by feelings longing to be loved like that too.