Chapter 10

Nunew is told by the maid that his outfit for today is hand picked by Zee himself

"Well he sure have a great taste" Nunew acknowledged.

It was 7 in the evening as Nunew take Risha with him to the ball room. Geena follow behind them quietly as the kid is not supposed to be there with the crowd since he's weak against magical power.

Risha will only welcome Lady Yaya and that's it before going back to his own room. Nunew always stay beside him just in case the kid doesn't feel too well.

"Baba" Risha whine as his body crumble in pain as they walk into the hall. Nunew quickly pick him up in his hold and shush the now crying child.

"It's okay Risha, please endure just for a few seconds" Nunew hold his trembling body swaying side to side calmly.

"Never leave Risha" the kid beg with a weak voice that touched Nunew heart.

"Baba would never. I'm always here" Nunew kiss the top of Risha's head as he snuggle more into him.

A tall and gorgeous lady walk to them with Zee by her side. 'That must be Lady Yaya' Nunew concludes.

"Hello Ri" The Lady touch Risha's back in comfort as the kid greets her.

"Welcome home, Mother" he talk a little and hide behind Nunew's shoulder after that.

"The kid must be very fond of you" Yaya give Nunew a warm smile.

"It's an honour to finally meet you" Nunew continue "Yes, Risha seem to like me a little too much aren't you hmm"

As Nunew playfully teased the shy kid on his chest playing with his cloth's jewellery.

"Babaa" He grumble in protest getting teased but still happily fall into a comfortable mood.

"Well nice to meet you too, but I think you should take him back to his room by now. Risha can't stay long in the crowd" Lady Yaya voice her concerns as Nunew nod his head and back away follows by Geena.

"He's a beauty"  Lady Yaya think out loud.

Zee who's been standing by her side clear his throat. Lady Yaya gave him a look "What? Am I wrong?"

"No you're not. Stop trying to collect men left and right" Zee huff as he roll his eyes on Yaya.

"Hahahah oh Zee, you know me. I only goes for the beautiful ones" As Yaya give him a wink.

"I know but not this one" Zee talk in his serious tone this time.

"Hmmm why not? Such a beauty should be love and pampered isn't it?" Yaya is still on her playful tone.

"Just....not this one, Ya" Zee let out a heavy sigh.

"Alright if you say so" Lady Yaya walk to the middle of the room for her speech as Zee glance at her from the side.