Chapter 5

"What time does Risha wake up?" Nunew ask Nana the maid. She think for a while before answering him. "Around 7 in the morning,young master"

"Alright thank you,and stop with the young master. You can address me as Nunew"

Nana nodded her head understanding. She continued her work in the kitchen making breakfast for the Panich Family help by 10 other maids around the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Flashback]
Lord Zee Pruk Panich, the second son of the marquess are married to Yaya Raphael the first daughter of Sergeant Raphael Khan. Their marriage is only for business purposes and nothing more. The third year in his marriage life, Zee stumbled upon a poor family when he was out doing business with other merchants and there he met Florelle. She is the youngest daughter of the poor old man who ask Zee for help at that time. He of course fell in love for the first time in his life with the beautiful young lady.

Florelle at first despises him because she thought Zee is there to take advantage of their family situation. She thinks Zee helping them is just an ill intentions but after a while knowing each other, she begin to see the real kindness behind the strict looking man. Thus when he ask for her hand in marriage, she accepts without thinking much of it.

Zee is beyond happy to take her into the Panich Family as the second wife. Yaya and Florelle have a very good and understanding relationship too. It wasn't supposed to be a problem not until a year later where Florelle heard the maid talk ill about her.

They said she is there to tear Lord Zee and Lady Yaya apart as they both barely comes in term with each other anymore. Yaya is more busy following her father step to become a leader in the military and pursuing her dream life while Zee is busy with his exploration to a new country with his business.

The maid must have misunderstood them and concluded that Florelle is the cause of this. She felt down for the whole weeks from the absence of Lord Zee.

When he did come home to her, she is once again tied to another misunderstanding. The maid said that Lord Zee only goes to Florelle chamber and not his first wife. People talk bad about her once again as they want her out of this family as if she doesn't belong there.

Florelle ignore it all until the news of her carrying the first child of Lord Zee reach the whole town. Some of them said she bewitched him to impregnate her with her power and some of them said she goes to the witch asking for a potion which is particularly true since she's been wanting to carry the Lord child for a long time now.

Florelle power stop her from consuming a child but she did insist it. She thought if she couldn't at least give him that, there is no use of being his dutiful wife. Yaya never want to be tied with a child while she's in the peak of her achievements. And thus leave Florelle thinking she should be the one who give heirs to the Panich.

She thought so wrongly of that. Lord Zee love them both to be honest. He and Yaya might not be that close to a lover relationship but still he acknowledges her as his first wife. Everything that she ever wanted, Zee fulfilled it.

When her parents demanded that they should both think about having a heir, Yaya discusses it with Zee on how she is not ready for the responsibility she have to carry and Zee accept her decision.

Out of nowhere,Florelle announces to his that she is pregnant and Zee is happy and concern at the same time.

Her weak body pull him close to whisper a few words  to his ears. "Lord Zee, please take care of Risha for me" and her breath stop altogether. Zee is still in shock by how her lifeless body lay still on the bed as he watch her with a blank face.

The times seem to stop as he look around the now empty room lack of the cheerful presence. Zee miss her so much, his lover and the mother of his child.

[End of flashback]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lord Zee, breakfast is ready" The butler knock on his office door to alert the man. He stand to his feet and walk downstairs.

He find the young man named Nunew is there to at the dining area along with Risha. Only Lady Yaya is not present. He take a deep breath and went to them.

"Good morning" Zee greet them both taking a seat at the head of the table.

"Good morning" Nunew reply shortly.

Risha bow his head,seeing his father strict face scared him actually but since baba is there Risha is not that scared anymore.

"Where is your greetings?" Zee point out the silence as his son didn't greet him back. Zee is always with his mannerisms and when Risha didn't comply, he always get punished after breakfast end.

Nunew pull the child to his side to hide him from Zee's eagle eyes. "Risha when someone say good morning to you,what should you answer them?"

Nunew hold his tiny pouty lip and rub it a few times to let the child talk on his own. "Gu-good morning"

Risha bury his face towards Nunew who compliments him nonstop "Yes that's it, you did such an amazing job baby"

The affections comes out naturally for Nunew without him noticing it yet. Risha raise his head in confirmation and the look Nunew give probably the sweetest as he see Risha smile brighten more than yesterday.

"Risha did good" He jump up and down on his feet by Nunew side. "Yes you did" Nunew make a kissy sound and the kid laugh fill the house that morning.

Zee only watch from his side not knowing how to feel about this.