Used and abused

Emily POV...

"Paige, please, I can't let you treat me like this, it's not fair" I cry, while I take another punch in the gut from Paige.

"THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR HANGING AROUND ALISON! I KNOW YOU STILL LIKE HER EMILY, I KNOW IT!" Paige screams, knocking me to the ground and giving me another sharp kick in my stomach. I wrap my arms around my stomach, screaming in pain.

"Paige, please, I, can't, take it, any, longer" I cry. My voice fragile. There was a time when Paige treated me like a human being. We had a happy, healthy relationship ship... But it all changed.

**FLASHBACK**

"WHAT IS SHE DOING BACK? I KNOW YOU LOVE HER EMILY! IF YOU GO ANYWHERE NEAR HER I WILL HURT YOU! I MEAN IT!" Paige screamed in my face.

Paige clenched her fists and punched me square in the nose. I blacked out

**END OF FLASHBACK**

Turns out she wasn't lying. She has been abusing me for a month now. Every day. Constant abuse.

Today I tried breaking up with her. This was the result.

"YOUR NEVER LEAVING ME EMILY!" She screams at the top of her voice. My body is so weak, I can't fight back.

All of a sudden, Paige boots my head. A wave of pain shudders through me as I black out.
...
I wake up and my head suddenly feels dizzy. I burst into tears.

Alison would never treat me like this. She's always so soft and gentle, she wouldn't hurt a fly. Yes, the old Alison had a mouth on her like a venomous snake, but the new Ali is different. She's really changed, in a good way.

I lift my head up and look at my surroundings. I'm in my bedroom, lay on the floor, cold, alone. Paige must have left. I sigh in relief that she's gone and dragged my self up to my feet.

Tomorrow is gonna be a long day.