First Day of School

Start from the beginning

Max: Morning Dad.

Henry: Morning son, I was about to call you on the phone.

Max: Sorry I worried you, I was taking care of a bank robbery, it was pretty easy, I'm excited to go to the new school today.

Henry: I'm glad to hear that, you better eat up, you don't want to be late.

Max eats his bacon and eggs which was his favourite breakfast, he finishes and washes his dishes before putting his bag on his back and walking to the front door.

Henry: Have a good first day Maximus.

Max: You got it Dad, good luck at work, since after all you are the boss of Ingen and the number 1 company better then Lexcorp.

Henry: I'll try Max.

Max leaves his house and walks to school which wasn't that far, 5 minutes go by and he arrives at the high-school.

Max: Well, here goes nothing.

Before he could walk in he sees someone he knew very well, it was none other then Barbara Gordon or Babs Max's best friend wearing her purple jacket with the hoodie looking like bat ears, purple shorts with striped socks and yellow shoes, orange hair and green eyes.

She hasn't noticed him yet, so he decides to walk up next to her without her noticing.

Max: Nervous about high-school?

Barbara: (Not facing him) You could say that aga-

She stops talking as she realise who was talking to her, she turns towards Max and had a excited look.

Barbara: Max!

Max: (Laughing) Hey there Babs!

She embraces him in a tight hug which he returns.

Babs: I didn't know your starting school here.

Max: Me neither, but here I am.

????: I'm just saying, I don't know why I'm being punished for something I didn't do.