Arc 10, Chapter 5: Shadow Thief

Start from the beginning

Eren: "She's only become such a good fighter with that semblance because I was there to help her. I'm not saying she can't handle it on her own, but it took me years to be able to even push it that far without going completely insane."

Blakes back bursts into flames as her back suddenly grows wings that look like they belong on a phoenix.

Yang: "Huh? Copying Eren now?"

Blake grits her teeth and flies down at the ground at insane speeds, causing a fiery explosion to push Yang back slightly. Blake flies through the fire at Yang and nearly cuts her down, but she catches the blade between both her hands and kicks Blake in the stomach, sending her spinning backwards in the air.

Yang: "Damn! This is a good fight now! Was getting bored of constantly one hitting you guys."

Blake jams her katana into the ground to stop her momentum and growls at Yang, seeing she has her other katana. Blake grins and snaps her fingers, detonating the katana.

Yang: "H-Huh?!"

Before it can explode, Yang throws it as hard as she can at Blake. The hilt of the blade slams into Blake's chest before exploding, causing a white and black burst of energy to appear.

Eren: "Man that's gotta hurt. Both physically and in the pride."

Rubys jaw hasn't left the floor basically since the fight started, her mind not being able to process the power and speed of the fighters.

Ruby: "E-Even with Blake becoming the Shadow Thief...she's getting destroyed..."

Ruby grabs the sides of her head and begins screaming in pain and sadness, tears rapidly falling down from her face.

Ruby: "GRRRRR!!! FUCKING GOD DAMNIT BLAKE!!! WHY DID YOU CONVINCE ME TO SLEEP WITH YOU?!?! NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A PIECE OF FAUNUS GARBAGE!!! WE'RE ALL GOING TO HELL BECAUSE OF YOU!!!"

Blake slowly picks herself up again, covered in cuts and bruises. Her ears perk up from the sudden yells from Ruby. She looks over and sees Ruby in lots of emotional pain, screaming all of her frustrations out into the sky. Blake looks at her with widened eyes, starting to potentially realize her mistakes, her own racism getting her here.

Blake: "I...I..."

Yang: "Starting to feel like an idiot now?"

Yang steps forward with a shit eating grin, getting too much enjoyment from seeing this version of Blake suffer.

Yang: "Gods. You would have been so damn content and happy with your life had you just been born in any other universe that didn't have slaves. But no. You got power hungry. You wanted the people under you to go even further down. You aren't strong. You're weak. Your thoughts of humanity aren't even your own, they were taught to you. You never made your own opinions and thoughts on the world. You became a vessel of hatred..."

Yangs aura explodes around her, her grin widening into a creepy smile, her magenta eyes glowing.

Yang: "And now I get to beat you till you cry, till you beg! But I won't be listening to your pleas, Faunus."

Eren notices how Yang is talking and squints his eyes, carefully watching her.

Eren: "Level 2, Burn, and her desire for revenge are turning her into...something."

Ruby is breathing in and out deeply from her previous screaming but still picks up what Eren said.

Ruby: "What?"

Eren: "She's becoming a monster. I might have to step in to stop her before she goes ballistic."
.
.
.
Weiss: "Oh my Gods..."

Weiss has stopped doing her chores for the day and is watching the TV besides Jaune, seeing the absolute destruction of the two cities.