Chapter 1

(Note: Many proper nouns are between brackets)

He was standing on a wooden boat that was slowly sliding over a calm deep dark golf. Under the light of the half-moon, he glided the sharp point of the long sickle he was holding in water, then thrusted it in the backs of three red-hooded figures, he unthrusted it and the three sorcerers fell in water with a splash. Many sorcerers around the coast have noticed the coming danger and decided to throw at him flying swords and daggers. He, a black hooded figure with a sickle, had disappeared with a pop once the curse reached him, leaving the wooden boat empty, but he suddenly reappeared behind his attackers to kill three of them with his poisoned sickle. He hit the fourth one with the stick of his sickle and sliced his throat with it after taking it out from the three dead corpse.

Shouts and dreadful curses in peculiar tongues were heard, hundreds of spells were sent in every spot the dark-hooded man appeared, he avoided them all by disappearing and reappearing in fractions of a second. In the end, only one remaining figure was staggering, he fell on the ground before asking breathlessly:

"WHO ARE YOU BY HELL?!"

The hooded man held his long sickle on his back, stared at the high 'Moon mountain' (the name of the mountain), and said: "I am the Deathsickle, restoring what was once taken."

Then, the sickle rose high in the air and fell exactly on the sorcerer's neck.

The so-called 'Deathsickle' looked at the colin where some priests of the 'Yanoshian' religion were worriedly watching, then looked up to the mountain. He sensed the thing. The man with the sickle reappeared on the top of it. There was a built cave enclosed by a tough charmed portal in metal. He tried to teleport into it but could not succeed before the third try. There he found the tiny bright thing, a cristal-like object which was shining with slightly changing colours. He carefully took it by pulling up its lace. He examined it. It was rich of energy, as it should be...

Few hours later, the warships of the realm of Soronia arrived at the same dark golf that was famed as the 'Moon-Mont', in 'Yushinda's islands' (The name of the islands). The salty waves were very calm. The Paladins, who were warriors of the ship, sent many illuminating fire arrows on the land below the high mountain, above which their goal resides. The whole scene became better lit.

"Lord, we are recognizing, on the coast, a blood shower, numerous dead corpses of the demonic sorcerers."

The paladins' commander, a short square-faced man in a long golden, silver and red robe had said hastily to the prime advisor of the king 'Soron the third'. He was a tall man in a long black robe, and with long black hair and a chin beard. He was standing at the front of the warship; his hands grabbed the front deck furiously. The captain continued, "A hooded man with a long sickle made the butchery a couple of hours ago, it is reported that he fought demonically. There is a probability of him expecting our arrival, Lord".

The advisor then bent his knees and jumped high off the ship to land on the coast. He was running incredibly fast towards the mountain. The paladin captain, who was told by his highly respected 'Eunophian' priest that the advisor had gifts from 'Eunoph' (A deity in the paladin's homeland), was not very much surprised and followed him with a 'Yanoshian' priest on horse, he yelled:

"Lord, please slow down, there might be a trap!"

"Can few traps work on me after all these years? Ridiculous!" then said, "And you priests, how are you not responsible for this?!"