Chapter Tweleve: Purple; Independent Power And Pride

The lights are screaming in color and the music is thumping the loudest bass ever. I can feel everything through my chest and it's making me feel so alive. Every turn I see nothing, but good vibes and good times.

Beth has taken me to my first gay club and there are just so many beautiful women. There's no stress and no worries about being here, it's just a fun time.

For the first time in a long time, I feel like myself. I feel free and happy. I feel like I am on top of the world and nothing can take that away from me anymore.

I look across the crowd to see Beth standing on top of a table dancing away to the music and just being herself. Something I am proud she has helped me accept about myself. I walk towards her table and then get on top of the table next to her. She looks at me and smiles as I begin to dance with her.

"You're awful at this." She states.

I laugh at her as she steps onto my table and places her hands on my waist. I place mine on hers as she moves hers up to my neck.

"Short hair suits you." She says.

I forgot that not too long ago I cut my hair. I never had short hair before because Samuel liked my hair being long, but I had it cut right up to my shoulders for the first time ever.

"Thank you."

She then leans in and kisses me. Every time we kiss it just feels right. I can't express how happy she makes me with just being myself.

The following morning, I wake up in Beth's bed with her arms holding me close to her. I admire her beautiful sleepy face and can't believe that this is how I get to wake up. I smile admiring her.

"You know I am awake, right?" She whispers without opening her eyes.

"I know that now."

She smiles as she opens her eyes and looks into mine. "Look at you. Did you enjoy your night?"

"I haven't enjoyed anything as much as I enjoy everything I do with you."

"Everything?" She smirks.

"Everything."

"Even this?" Beth says as she pulls the sheet over head and begins to go down on me.

My mouth drops as she starts doing what she is doing to me. "Yes, ma'am."

"Just tell me when you want me to stop." She says from under the blanket.

"You know I don't want you to stop."

"So I won't." She says as she continues.

Later on, Beth and I are putting boxes in the back of her car without talking much. It's not like I did ever move in with her, I was just staying here until I figured some things out. I never did get anything else from Samuel's apartment, but that's because I already had everything I needed. I talked to the school board about getting a dorm and they told me there was a single room dorm still available just for a cost that surprisingly wasn't too much. I didn't pay for it, but when I explained to my parents that Samuel and I broke up they were more than happy to do so.

Beth closes the truck to her car and looks over at me and weary smiles. I smile back at her and wrap my arms around her.

"This isn't the end. We're not saying goodbye." Beth states. "So there's no need to cry, tissue."

I laugh a little. "I know, I just didn't expect this to be as hard as it is."

"You're only moving into the dorm and I can visit you whenever you want and you can come over whenever you want. Nothing is going to change between us. Everything is going to be okay."

The Colorful PathOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara