Jungkook

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

I'm on the floor, lying..... and my skin in burning, stinging with the harsh rays of the sun. The rays hitting my face.....

I'm lying on my side, no, over my stomach just my face is on my side. And the sun is shining high over my head.

The ground feels super cozy, so fresh. A perfect combination...... grass and sun, me lying there,—— but why the hell am i lying there?

I decide to stand up...... and I can't...... "ahh" something pierced my wrist. I screamed and then hissed.

"What the fuck." And finally, my eyes shot up. I looked around, it was clear sky, just sun shining on a clear blue sky, the grass is super fresh and MY HANDS ARE FUCKING TIED.

"What the fuck!" I hissed again when upon trying to move, the small spike bruised my wrist.

And the clear sky started to change it's colour, changing into the primes of orange and yellow.....then to slightly purple.

"Ah fuck!" My wrists starts to burn, it's hurting.....way too much..... my body started to feel hot as well, the sun is gone but the hotness in the air increased.

And something else hissed, more aggressively, more viciously. I tried to turn but my unconscious told be it's a sign of danger, i shot my glance around as much as i can.... 

The temperature is too hot for my liking, I'm sweating too much, my hair curled with the sweat and another bruise on my wrist made me hiss.

However, i heard another hiss in reply. Why the fuck can't i move and why am i tied. The tried to move but before i do, i saw a black snake, more like anaconda standing in front of me. I flinched and tried to move away but—-

"You think you can hide from me boy? You can't." The shrill voice, which i know a bit too clearly spoke back to me. But it's coming out of the snake, an anaconda sitting in front of me.

And before i can reply or do anything she—- the anaconda—- bit me. A desperate cry broke out of my of mouth and i felt like the every ounce of blood have in my veins is boiling, and it's clenching my every nerve. "It's hurting."

"As it should." The anaconda replied to me.

"Why the fuck——oh fuck." I tried to hold my arm where i was bitten. I looked up and the sky has gone a dirtier shade of black, more grey and dirty. A night of evil.

I felt my body burning more and the hold on my hand got clear, it's a handcuff, but made of spikes, burying deep in my flesh and cutting it, making an agonising pain ripping through my whole arm.

I can't take it anymore...... why am i not dead yet.

"You won't stay alive. Not on my watch boy."

I can't take it.....
i can't take it.....
I can't take it.....

Why am i not dead yet?.....
Why?....
Why no just die?.....
close those eyes right away and finish this....
Just fin—-

"Hey!" I felt a push on my sholder—-poke, but stronger—- and it made me pull out of that—- whatever was it.

"Wake up!" This time it was a kick on my lower back. This voice is too known to me.

"Go away, Justin!." I groaned.

"I've been calling you from last fifteen minutes and you are only gasping or trashing." I felt the bed dip a little, Justin must've sat down.