Hiro looked at him with full of drear in his eyes. It was as if he had told him to slaughter his own family for him to be so down and depressed.

A firm and solid. "No," left Hiro's lips.

His voice could never be heavier than his sinful heart. The image of Jin shivering while informing him he was on the verge of vomiting kept occurring and sickening his thoughts.

'A physician. My lord, why don't you take the young fellow to see a physician?'

Hellion appears out of his master's too anxious heart. How could he tolerate such longing feeling shaking up the entire realm of consciousness further? It was futile to wait.

He shall no longer bypass the despairing screams of the dead.

Physician? Hiro's eyes flashed with a spark of expectancy but were soon trampled by gloaming when he recalled the first day he met such a frail and pristine person. The first time he ever held his feeble and small body in his arms.

Jin loathed doctors.

Wanting to snap him out of his thoughts, Jin pokes Hiro's cheek, and the person before him pours his attention to the finger he used to press on his face instead.

"Care to share your thoughts?" Jin drew random letters on his cheek, and the man froze very still until he finished.

It was his name, but spelled as 'My Hiro.'

Out of nowhere, Hiro grins, feeling buttered inside, "I figured out you like me more than any medical person with a degree."

How unfortunate would these people feel?

That deducts the pest he'll annihilate.

Jin slowly shakes his head in disbelief at his oddest thoughts, "Oh do you now?"

Other than being proud of Hiro's developed accustomedness to informal speech.

The things Jin does to him make him feel unmanly, but just perfectly right. "It's . . . pleasing." Hiro chimes in his smile.

Jin chuckles at his remark, "You are incorrigible."

How his head works, in fact, is still a mystery to him.

He's glad that he finally sounded his age and doesn't seem edgy and stiff, unlike the first week he met him. But he doesn't condemn anyone for how a sheer student like him could talk more preserve and sternly.

Hiro must have consumed most of his social life at work or conversing with elite people, whom he's unknowledgeable about how it differs from normal conversations.

"Are you still in pain elsewhere—"

He presses his finger to his lips, shushing him, "I was just too tense a moment ago. I hate the crowd and the cold, but rest assured that I'm fine now."

He'll always be grateful for everything he has done.

He shut his eyes close, brought his head up, and placed a gentle and quiet kiss at the tip of the man's blessed nose.

For the differences, he made in his life. He will keep and treasure them in his heart forever.

His lips traveled down to Hiro's thin and parted lips. He vaguely tilts his head to the side and gently encloses their lips together, his glistening tongue rolling over against the tip of the man's stiff ones inside his mouth.

God, protect this loving man.

When he opens his eyes, Hiro's dark but stunned gaze fulfills his.

Kiss . . . he wants to receive it again. Hiro thought so.

Jin stares back at him teasingly, unfazed, and beams. He knows this man would be the last person to do him harm.

But why is he still frozen? He laughs inside his head.

"If something ever upsets you in the gathering, don't lash out like you normally would."

He believes Hiro is a gentle and good man. The most caring one he'd known. His fingers graze the man's cheek, slipping them to his ears and softly stroking its redness that's gone worst at every rub he did.

People just need to understand him.

His hands then roll up to his tousled waxed hair, "Breathe and stay calm." His dainty fingers proceed to brush them appropriately. "You don't have to say hi or shake your head to dismiss them."

He peeks down and he's utmost happy that Hiro was attending carefully to what he's saying.

He wants the world to know how cherished he is. Hiro is loved beyond ways. The sternness of his nature only made everyone assume that he's cold-hearted.

"You don't have to listen to bad remarks, but . . ." Jin pauses, his heart hanging heavy and forcefully hiding his pain inside him.

"Please defend my mother." His mother whom he deeply adores too.

The request might be too much, but he couldn't help it, "She did nothing wrong but loved him."

The fury of the adults for this marriage arrangement might draw towards them. He fears people might do something to hurt or provoke him in their stead.

Hiro moves closer to his touch and plants a soft reassuring kiss on his trembling hand, completely committed. "I will."

His stares became softer. "Why worry?" None of them deserves your kindness.

None of them do.

Jin watches him closely, studying every perfect feature he has and hums. Fixing his hair only added blaze to his dangerous face.

"I'm only worried about you getting hurt . . ." He pauses and places his palm gently on the left side of the man's chest where beneath it lays his beating heart, "Here."

And Hiro thawed in his touch, his shoulder blades trembled nervously, and his bewildered eyes continue to marvel at his innocence and compassion.

"I refuse to leave then," he replies, suddenly rising, taking Jin with him.

It scorns his soul too much to be away from him.

Author's Note:

Here's a long chapter for you:>

I can't believe the first volume is reaching to an endTToTT

There's still an awaited surprise for you my lovies in the next chapter. Stay tuned~

Spread love, no hate, stay hydrated everyone~

Drink your waters!

Captivated (BL) || V1: A Chaotic Beginning || COMPLETED✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें