Chapter 90: Together

The vagued sound of the ocean breeze harshly dusting past the car's shell and the mummed silence of the waves crashing to the shore felt inferior above his buoyant heart and spirit.

*Ba-dump* *Ba-dump* *Ba-dump*

Jin relaxes his ears flatly on Hiro's warm chest and unfolds his hands and fingers to the firmness of the man's body.

As he took a deep breath through his nose, he heard the soft and unsteady beat of his heart that perfectly coincided with his very own.

So this is what peace with him is like . . . He thoughts so.

With his cheek pressed, Jin stared at his fingertips against the man's chest just an inch away from his face, lost in thoughts of the fantastical scenery of them both lying in the meadow full of chrysanthemums with spring at its finest.

It's . . . pacifying.

An apparently unattainable wish of his.

He shut his eyelids close and continued listening to the soothing and tranquil drums kicking in his ears, letting his thoughts run free.

Seconds later, after befitting in Hiro's warm comfort he felt his body lifted high through his bottoms and he was swayed side to side in a gentle manner like a mother putting her child to sleep.

His bright amethyst eyes shot up to the humming man closely underneath his heavy lashes.

"My dear, I'll hold you near, dry your tears. No morning won't pass when you're not here . . . "

Hiro's calming mint-scent voice flutters its way to his nostrils and went forthright to his lightened heart.

And he just wished for time to momentarily stop.

He bit his tongue between his teeth and nestled closer to the strong and secure arms embracing him. He presses his nose to Hiro's clothes and he smelled of both mannish and strawberry.

Jin swore that at that moment, not a single sunlight was seen, but deep within his heart was extreme warmth and awe for him.

He took his appreciative gaze at the man again, thanking him for his presence in his life that carried changes to his very soul and self.

That he felt needed and cared for despite his flaws and that there was someone like him who understood him. He felt safe. He felt at peace . . . he felt happy—genuinely happy for the first time in years.

Hiro slowly and carefully leans toward the quiet young fellow, the strands of his thick black hair delicately sliding down from the side of his head, brushing through his furrowed brows and the repeating soft melody he has been sweetly murmuring in his lips to the young fellow's ears abruptly stops.

Jin peeked again at Hiro, wondering if he was too heavy and the man preferred not to tell him and annihilate his consoling luxury.

No one really ever said that he was light. He knew for a fact he was heavy since he's also a guy undergoing late puberty. Not sure if that was Hiro's case though, it more seemed like this guy was honing the adolescence stage that he was deprived of.

Jin's thoughts carried him back to Jihyuk teasingly telling him that he was heavy to carry whenever the dilemma his body had of passing out would perform out in public.

Perhaps . . . is it really true?

There was a sign of constraint in Hiro's usually vibrant and teasing gaze. It can be seen that he was opposing something at the moment.

He blinks his eyes countless times in alarm, worried and unsure.

"You don't know how much I've been meaning to hold you like this again," mutters Hiro in one single and heavy breath, breaking through Jin's deep set of thoughts.

Hiro lifts his hand, and his fingers graze ever so gently against Jin's cheek, tracing his fingertips to the young fellow's soft cheekbone hiding beneath his plump cheek.

"Jin-ah. . ."

His dark eyes were warm, too warm—they were pleading, but above all, they looked . . . scared.

In response to such worrying anxiousness, Jin tips his head to the warm hand on his face and unconsciously answers and accepts his call, "Ne?" (Yes?)

The back of his head was already prickling at where this conversation might lead them to.

"Neoneun nareul saranghae," (You love me) said Hiro, brows furrowed and sounding hurt.

His lips gradually parted and he closes them tightly before gulping.

"Yes . . . I do."

The man inches closer and rubs the tip of his nose against his. Jin shuts his eyes and a small shy smile trickles on his quivering lips.

Hiro tipped his head and kissed his forehead, "Own me." He says between his few heavy kisses.

"Hmm?" What does he mean by owning him?

"Gyeolhonhaja."

Jin hesitated before the thought finally sinks into his head. His heart drops and he felt a chill just run from his entire body.

Seeing his reaction made Hiro pause in his seat too, watching Jin's now wide round eyes and mimicking the way his head tilted.

Shaking, the young fellow bit his tongue and spoke, "What d-did you say?" No . . . he must've misheard it.

Compliant, Hiro repeated his words carefully to him.

"Gyeolhonhaja." (Let's get married)

And through the sweetest addictive fragrance slipping his mind full, he felt his little body unexpectedly launched into a bed covered with shredded ice. For a moment, his heart had quit beating, and the world around him had stopped orbiting and functioning.

Marriage?

His breath hitched.

Hearing no solid response but wasn't close to rejection, Hiro's shaken soul finally left his body. He lifts his hand and places his thumb below Jin's plump bottom lips which his little sprout was unconsciously biting while spacing out.

His chest which was once overwhelmed was now free from grief.

His pair of darkened eyes twitch. The redness that painted over them was pulling his sinful and dark soul back to his body, moving him to the heavens' graveyard in split seconds.

"Ani . . ." (No), whispers Jin.

He pulls down the young fellow's skin with his thumb, and Jin's plump bottom lip pops out and now on full show.

Hiro grins and leans in, sticking his tongue out and running them over the smoothest and sweetest surface he had tasted . . . though swollen.

"Yes." He breathes in, his eyes churning into a beaming smile. "Marriage. Betrothal. Union," He preaches, feeling on the brink of provocation.

"You and me . . . Together."

Author's Note:

Support my story on WEBNOVEL. Under the pen name Daniel_BlakeZD