Chapter 64 (Bonus 4)

Zien's voice can be heard faintly from the distance as his brazen words echoes repeatedly within the field. He was standing at the other end of the green field, smiling behind the intact fences while waving his hand at his master which causes Hiro to cock his head to the other side whilst the clueless beings before him held their breaths.

Who? Who's calling?

Princess? Kai Hiroshima firmly clenched his fingers around the caliber in his hand which had caused the unfortunate object having to receive his wrath to release an alarming squeak before it fell to the ground, crooked and now useless.

"Hand me another gun," Hiro coldly replied and Shu was smart enough to read through his words, and what it meant was close to a deathly warning or another way for him to express his displeasure.

The attentive family butler who was standing by the stool ran towards him with an unopened white-coated briefcase paired with a golden leather handle in his gloved hands and despite everyone's bone-chilling fear, their eyes gleamed at the glimpse of the familiar black plate logo at the center of the briefcase. As their curiosity intensely burned, their master inputs the code, unlocks, and opens the case, and they all froze, dumbstruck.

'That's the new model.'

KHW XII, a customized gen-lab handgun.

Their gauging eyes continue to ogle heatedly at its fine black and silver platinum frame construction—the perfect revamped version of the KHW series which brings a barrel length of six inches with 0.2 thinned gold 'KHW' engravings on its sides dealing with an overall measuring of eleven inches with its personalized silencer. A dangerous possession designed for the quote 'one shot, one kill' for its lethal chemical as the bullets special derivatives.

Every single feature about the gun was precisely customized and uniquely built in a different course, and that's KHW XII for you . . . the newest product designed by their great master himself that's yet expected to release in the market by next year.

They instantly melt in admiration gazing at the newest grilled hyper sensors applied to the gun's trigger, which solely means the weapon wouldn't fire without the person's authorized fingerprint.

Even with a newly brought caliber next to it would like dirt beside gold.

Their lips continue to form into a surprised 'o' shape.

No way did Engr. Smith already finished conducting the testing?

When realization slowly sinks into their heads, their mouths fell open.

Hiro calmly took the gun and load it with a few bullets from the case, "Any subsidence errors?"

The butler shook his head and lent out a note. Hiro took it and read the most dreadful penmanship he's seen.

'This baby's good to see the world.' – Daddy Han xoxo

Hiro tosses the note behind him.

Bastard.

Shu cleared his throat, feeling like a passing breeze that's at least good enough to ignore. His master turns to him and then deathly glared at him.

"Leave."

Hiro turns his attention elsewhere. Whoever the caller is he does not know anyone named in such a way.

"B-But, Sir!"

Shu has no choice but to put the call on speaker mode when his master was supposed to activate and pull the trigger. Please . . .

[Y-Yeoboseyo? (H-Hello?)]

Everyone breathing on the spot stayed on mute, tightly shutting their eyes close, and waited for the deafening sound of gunshots together with the smell of death and gun powder.