Story 2: I Love Being His

Let's listen from both perspectives. Something between Jimin and Rosé happened that they can't stay away from each other. But the both of them enjoy it. It's a sin. 

JIMIN POV

It all happened so fast, so quickly one night. It was the month of October, and homecoming had just ended. Everything was going well during the closing remarks of the event when all of a sudden, Rosé spilled fruit punch all over my suit. That bitch, I've always hated her. She ended up sticking her tongue out at me, which made me spill my drink over her. The counselor threw both of us out and back to the dorm. She followed me to my room, and we ended up arguing from there. Words I can't even imagine saying anymore. We stared each other down after releasing all our anger toward one another. But maybe that's all we needed. I've always hated her, but I did find Rosé attractive. Closure was all we needed. We made out, and Rosé and I ended up................you know. Ever since homecoming, we couldn't stay away from each other. Either I or her were going to each other's dorm to make love. It started every month, then turned to every week, then every two days. Both of us our addicted, and we love it.

ROSÉ POV

It was the month of October, and homecoming was coming to and end. I had just gotten the last bit of fruit punch all to myself. The crowd was a bit too much, and I ended up tripping and spilling on Jimin. That asshole Jimin spilled his drink onto my dress. I wanted to tell him it was an accident. I probably shouldn't have stuck my tongue out to him. Both of us got kicked out of the venue. I just wanted to return to my room, but Jimin took it further and called me a slut. That did it for me, and I followed him back to his dorm. We were yelling at each other for a good 10 minutes. After that, we were just staring at each other. Yeah, Jimin was an asshole to me, but that didn't deny the fact that I was attracted to him. I guess things finally boiled over each other. That night....................let's just say Jimin and I aren't virgins anymore. Ever since we've been seeing each other, and over time, our time has become more frequent. I'm addicted to him, the both of us are, and we don't plan on stopping. 

PRESENT

JIMIN POV

It was Friday, and I was just packing up and heading to my dorm when Rosé walked up behind me. 

"What do you want," I asked her.

"You don't want to see me," she pouted.

*turns around*

"Of course, I want to see you, baby," I said. "You're getting it tonight," I whispered in her ears.

"Don't hold back. I want to see what you got. Let's just last time we had sex. That wasn't your best performance," Rosé said.

"Oh really," I growled.

In the middle of the hallway, I went up to her neck and started to give her hickeys right then and there. 

"~ahhh~," she moaned. 

"See you tonight," I said.

I attacked her with my lips, feeling her tongue dance with mine. She moaned in the kiss, and I placed my arms around her waist bringing her closer to me. I couldn't let go, but of neither of us wanted to stop. We made out until the bell finally rang.

"I knew you like that," I said before leaving. 

"Asshole," I stuck my tongue out at him before he left.

ROSÉ POV

Yeah, we still kind of hate each other. But the truth is I love it. I love being his. Each session between us has slowly made us closer. We never say, but it's pretty clear that we love each other now. And Jimin has never officially asked me, but once while we were out together at a restaurant, he said: "and pasta for my girlfriend" to the waitress. That made me blush a lot. I guess it's our unofficial saying for the both of us. We're enemies who turn out to be dating each other. It's incredible what did turn out to be in the end. You could even say that Jimin is very possessive. Sometimes he's doing too much. But I like it when he's like that. 

AFTER SCHOOL

I got a text from Jimin telling me to come over to his house right now. So, I got dressed up a bit for him and headed out.

"Rosé, where are you going," my mom asked.

"Jennie's house," I said.

"Okay, why are you so dressed up," she said.

"What? This is my normal outfit," I replied.

*raises eyebrow*

"Be careful, baby, okay," my mom said.

"Okay, bye, mom," and I left the house.

Driving and parking in front of his house, I knocked on his door.

*door opens*

"Hey," he let me in.

Jimin grabbed me by the hands and led me to his room. Once he locked the door, he pinned me against the wall, and we began making out again.

"So, what do you have planned this time," I asked him.

"I hope you're into pain," he said, and then he turned me around and spanked my ass.

"Y~Yes, please," I smiled at him.

"Let the fun begin then," he growled.