XAVIER MORETTI

Third POV-

(Somewhere in New York)

Inside - Morning Duckling Café
It was the usual morning rush. All the workers were either taking the orders or were serving the orders. Office workers, students and other type of people all were chatting in their own group.

"Excuse me!", one beautiful women called.

"Morning ma'am! What can I get you?" the handsome waiter asked.

"I would like one special veggie puff and one ice americano, umm Zane thanks!" The women said with little blush while looking at the handsome man's name tag.

"Anything else ma'am?" Zane asked while writing on the notepad.

"I can ask anything else more?" The women asked while biting her lower lip. And Zane sighed.

'To early for desperate girls', Zane thought.

"Anything which is on the menu ma'am and if not then I'll bring your order. Please wait for few minutes", with that Zane left while the women looked down disappointed. This was not the first she had tried to ask this handsome hunk's number and this is definitely not the first time she had been rejected.

Zane Dawson was one the most popular guy in the whole café. Extremely handsome with a gorgeous body and could easily surpass any Calvin Klein model. Everybody respected him. He was one of the most sweet hearted person anyone would ever come around so people naturally liked him. Everyday mostly 99% crowd in the café would visit the Morning Duckling just to have a glimpse of his smile exactly like this women.

"One special veggie puff and one ice americano on table 25", Zane said to his friend name Marco who had a stupid grin on his face. Zane raised his one eyebrow at him.

"C'mon dude she was hot. Its been 8 months since she comes here everyday and stare at you like a creep. Bro its obvious that she has some serious hots for you. Why don't you give it a try?" Marco said while smirking.

"Liam our friend finally gone nuts", Zane said to his other friend who was at billing point. Liam chuckled.

"I am sorry my friend but I'm with this douche this time. I mean guy just look at her" and the all turned their head to look at the girl who just ordered and saw that she was already drooling at Zane.

'CREEP!', all three turned back their head and gulped.

"See! that's what we were talking about. She literally just sit there and drools everyday. Give it a shot man", Marco said.

"I am good, but if you are so much into her why don't I give her your number", Zane said while arranging the trays and Marco immediatly raised his hands in surrender.

"Seriously dude what's the problem? I have noticed that its not only with this chick, you have been the extremely away from all the female species from quite over 1 year. What's going on? If I didn't knew you better I would have said that your taste is changed but I know you so what's going on?" Liam asked with little curiosity and Zane rolled his eyes.

"I am not into girls, I am into woman. And there is only one woman out there for me so what's the point of wasting my time. That's it", Zane said while thinking about certain brown almond eyes girls.

"What do you mean Zane?", Marco asked.

"Nothing, I mean nothing so now get me the order"

"Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uhhhh, you better tell us you sneaky bastard what do you mean", This time Liam said while coming closer to them.

"What I mean is I already have a queen that's it!", Zane said while taking the tray of order and moved towards the table while thinking about the night the man laid his eyes on his queen and the things he did with her.