I PROMISE YOU

THIRD POV-

After Alessendro got the news he immediately called everyone back home.

After 30 mins everyone was present in the room. Alexander, Vincent and Dante came back from the office. Domenico was present there too. Giovanni, Gianni and Adriano came back from their college. Valerie also came back from her school. Even Lexi who was Alessendro's girlfriend was present there with her daughter Brittany.

Everyone one was waiting for Alessendro. Some were curious about what the family meeting was about while some were bored.

After few minutes Alessendro enters the room while talking on the phone.

"Ya, and I want it to be ready today by itself. Good", Alessendro hang ups the phone and looks at everyone with an amazing smile showing all of his front teeths.

Everyone looked at him as if he has grown two heads. Because this was the first time they have seen their father smile like this in years.

"Dad, what's going on?", Vincent asked while others nodded except Alexander and Dante.

"Well I have a news for you guys", Alessendro said while laughing as well as with few tears in his eyes.

Alessendro still was finding it hard to believe that his piccolo principessa is alive. And he was about to bring her back home.

"Dad are you okay?" This time Adriano asked worriedly.

"Trust me son when I say Never been better", their father said with a glint of happiness in his eyes.

"Baby what's going on?", Lexi asked with fake concern and lots of curiosity.

Alessendro finally look at his family members and stopped his gaze at the youngest Rossi.
Valerie.
And gave her a soft smile which made her even more curious.

Valerie slowly got up from her seat and went towards her father. She hold her father's hand softly and asked politely.

"What happened dad? What's going on?"

Alessendro immediately took her into a bone crushing hug. And slowly whispered into her ear so that only she could hear it.

"Angelina is alive!"

Valerie's hold immediately tightened. Her heart started beating by double speed. Her eyes became big as if they might come out anytime. She started shivering.

"Val? Are you ok?", her father looked at her with concern. He knew that Angelina's death news took her, Giovanni and Dante to different breakdown. But Valerie was her twin so she had every right to know about the news before others.

When the father asked the question all the brother got alerted, and immediately ran towards their sister.

"Val?"
"Hey! Are you okay?"
"Shit! She is breathing heavily"
"Holy fuck, she is having panic attack"
"Dad, what the fuck did you say to her?", this time Alexander asked his father making him nervous too but apart from all of them, Valerie kept on looking at her father.

"Is- Is it tr-true?" Valerie asked while breathing heavily. Catching everyone's attention.

"Val? Why are crying?", Adriano asked. Valerie didn't even noticed that she even started crying. She ignored everyone and ran towards her father.

"Please dad? Tell me that what you said is true", She begged in her father arms. And Alessendro just nodded while bringing her head to his chest taking her into a protective hug.

"Will you tell us what's going on?", Alexander shouted.

Alessendro sighed and finally said it out loud.