Prisoners

Gabby swam alone, quietly following the droids as swiftly as she could to find out where the droids were taking her family. She tracked them to a prison deep below.

"A senator, two Jedi Knights, a little boy, four mermaids, two horse fish, and a fumbling amphibian." Tamson said. "I would have thought the Prince would be easier capture than the lot of you."

"It must be part of our plan." Anakin said.

"I had the exact same thought," said Tamson.

Tamson grabbed Padme and threw her to two Quarren.

"Don't touch me." Padme said.

"Let my mother go!" Boba said angrily, struggling.

Tamson laughed at the boy and ordered the prisoners to be racked up.

Padme and Jar Jar were attached to some pinchy machines that held them tight by the shoulders.

"Let her go!" Anakin demanded.

"Don't worry, Jedi." said Tamson. "There's plenty of suffering to go around."

And eels were brought out. Very dangerous, that Kit and King Coralos's family knew all too well, and they were all placed in a cage of electric eels.

"Now, tell us," said Tamson. "Where is Prince Lee-Char?"

Anakin was shocked by an eel when he didn't answer.

Gabby was horrified by what she saw. She had to do something. Her family was in danger. And, it got much worse quickly when Tamson bit on Padme's helmet.

Gabby waited until Tamson wasn't looking, and she quickly cast a spell to knock him unconscious, and she swam in to help her mother. Luckily, she had more than one pearl given to her by the mermaids, and she wrapped it around Padme's neck and used it to turn her into a mermaid with a wine-colored tail so she could breathe.

"Gabby, you have to get out of here!" Padme said.

"I'm not gonna leave you here." Gabby said, trapping Tamson in the strongest kelp he could make.

Gabby started to use the Force to help Carousella and Remix out from their restraints, and they used their horns to get the eels off of Kit and Anakin, while Gabby freed the mermaids, who helped free Jar Jar and Padme.

"We have to get out of here now." Anakin said, taking Gabby into his arms.

That was when more droids arrived.

"RUN! I mean, SWIM!" Gabby screamed.

"We'll hold them off! Go!" Carousella exclaimed, and she and Remix used their horns to fight the droids while the others got away, but Tamson came to, and the two equines were forced to flee to make sure their friends made it out.

Unfortunately, Tamson's allies had managed to capture Ahsoka and Prince Lee-Char.

"For crimes against the Separatist State," said Tamson. "I command the execution of former Prince Lee-Char."

But, Tamson didn't know that the Quarren were no longer on his side. And just before the prince could be killed, the Quarren inked the other sharks, and together, the Quarren and the Mon Calamari fought the enemies. The mermaids, the Jedi, and the clones and Gungans came together and fought the droids once again, this time stronger than ever before. The battle was fierce, and many did fall, but the army kept fighting. And the Separatists were defeated once more.

Prince Lee-Char fought Tamson himself. The shark fought hard, but the prince returned the shark's favor, blowing him up in return for murdering his father.

The day was won, and all chanted "Long live the Prince!"

And then, a big ceremony was held.

"Your father would be so proud," said Senator Tills.

"I know," said Lee-Char, and he bowed down as the coronation officially began.

"May the blessings of the water keep you," said the preacher. Lee-Char's father's crown was brought out. "the might of your ancestors give you strength."

The Quarren representative placed the crown on Lee-Char's head.

"As representative of the Quarren people," said the Quarren and bowed to Lee-Char. "I pledge our loyalty to you."

Lee-Char rose up and said, "And as your king, I pledge my loyalty to all people of Mon Cala."

Everyone looked so proud of the young king; he was finally where he belonged.

"I present King Lee-Char." said the preacher.

And everyone cheered and chanted "Long live the king!"

Gabby was very happy to see the prince had taken his rightful place. Someday, she would have a coronation celebration of her own as Queen of Naboo. But, she was mostly happy that everyone, especially her family, was safe. Now that this water war was over... there was another kind of water she needed to discover.