Holocron Heist

Trapped on Felucia, surrounded by droid forces, fighting to survive. Most would call that the fight of their life, but the Jedi and clone army... they called that Tuesday. This time, Master Plo Koon and clone reinforcements have managed to blast a hole in the droid defenses and send gunships to rescue their friends on Felucia.

Droids were firing at Generals Kenobi and Skywalker as they deflected their shots with their lightsabers, and clones blasted back.

They were also aided by young Carousella Mareheart and Princess Gabriella.

Now that young Gabby had the Force, she was an even stronger fighter out in the field.

"Look out!" Anakin exclaimed as a fighter ship came right at them.

Anakin and Obi-Wan managed to get out of the way just in time.

"If that fighter got through, then our gunships can't be far behind." Obi-Wan said. "Prepare the troops to evacuate."

And sure enough, the gunships did arrive. Carousella and Gabby were ordered to get on board first, being the youngest fighters there.

"Ahsoka should have been back from her jungle patrol by now," said Anakin.

"I'll try to contact her again," said Obi-Wan. "Ahsoka, where are you?"

Ahsoka was using her lightsaber to deflect shots, and reported she was about six klicks east from the guys, and they had the enemy on the run.

"They're here to extract us. We're leaving." Obi-Wan told her.

"What? We can't retreat now, Master. I've broken through." Ahsoka replied.

"Move it trooper." Anakin order. "Come on, double time!"

"You heard the man, pick up the pace, slowpokes!" Carousella said, stamping her front hooves.

Obi-Wan told Ahsoka that she had to evacuate, as she was outnumbered.

"That is an order!" Obi-Wan said.

"Master Skywalker taught me never to let up when the tinnies are on the run." Ahsoka said.

"They are running back here to regroup with the main force."

Still Ahsoka refused to let up. Gabby rolled her eyes, thinking of every time her father or someone else told her to stay put and she disobeyed. Now Ahsoka was acting similar by refusing to go where she was told.

"Where's Ahsoka?" Anakin asked.

"Following your teachings, apparently." Gabby said.

"Is she winning?"

"For now." Obi-Wan said.

Anakin had the troops land the ship in front of the droids, and Carousella flew out of the ship, swooping in and picking Ahsoka up on her back.

"What are you doing?!" Ahsoka exclaimed.

"Saving your butt, that's what!" Carousella said.

"Get in the ship now," said Anakin.

"Can't you see their retreating?" Ahsoka said.

"They're about to overrun you, Ahsoka." Carousella said.

"You just can't see it." Anakin said, and this time he spoke to Ahsoka like a parent. "Now follow orders and get in the ship."

"Do as he says!" Gabby shouted from the ship, for once staying where she was told.

Carousella took a reluctant Ahsoka into the ship, and they managed to escape with barely a scratch. But, Anakin looked disappointed in his Padawan.

Later, Ahsoka was taken before a few members of the Jedi Council to discuss the incident caused by her behavior.