"It's yours," smiled Anakin. "Believe me now?"

Padme sighed. "If all you wanna do is make fun of me, I think you should just go."

"That's not what I want. Not at all." Anakin embraced his wife.

And the couple embraced each other as they shared a passionate kiss.

If Gabby were awake, she might have found the scene romantic. Carousella and Boba just silently gagged.

But what none of them knew then was that some serious danger was coming their way.

Unbeknownst to anyone in the building, dangerous bounty hunters including Aurra Sing and Cad Bane, were invading the Senate building, and they were up to no good. Already, they took out many guards, as well as some droids, and were sneaking through the halls, searching for their targets.

"You know what to do?" Bane as a Patrolian criminal who approached a keyboard.

"I'll figure it out." said the Patrolian.

"You better not fail me, bubble brain."

"Don't worry. I'll have the power off in no time."

"The rest of you come with me." said Bane, leaving the room.

Meanwhile, Padme and Anakin were still making out, until they heard Threepio entering with Senator Bail Organa.

"Are we interrupting something?" Bail said, keeping his composure despite his surprise to see Anakin there.

The couple blushed in embarrassment, and Anakin just walked over to Gabby, carefully picked her up, and sat down, holding his sleeping daughter in his lap.

"Just... here looking after the little ones." Anakin said, being quiet so he wouldn't wake his daughter, knowing how cranky she could get.

"I apologize for my abruptness, Senator." Bail Organa said.

"How good to see you, Senator Organa." Padme said. "What is it?"

"Senator Philo has called a meeting in the lobby before we vote on the Enhanced Privacy Invasion Bill."

"Right. Privacy Invasion Bill."

"We must hurry if we are to stop the vote."

Padme looked at her husband carrying their daughter, who was still napping.

"Don't worry, Padme. I've got the kids." Anakin said. "They'll be fine."

"They're in good hands and hooves." Carousella added.

"Coming, Senator Skywalker?" Bail asked.

"Yes, of course." Padme said before leaving her husband to watch the children.

Padme, Bail, and many other senators gathered in the lobby to discuss the Enhanced Privacy Invasion Bill

"We cannot allow the Chancellor to move this Enhanced Privacy Invasion Bill forward." Bail Organa said.

"We're all in agreement, then." said Senator Philo.

Then a blaster was fired by none other than Cad Bane.

"Morning Senators," said the bounty hunter. "You should all consider yourselves to be in my power."

The senators found themselves surrounded by more bounty hunters, some organics, some droids.

"As long as everybody behaves, this will be quick and painless." Bane promised "Do nothing, and it will all be over soon."

"I don't know who you think you are," said Philo. "but I, for one, have no intention of listening to this kind of insolence."