Looking up the stars in the sky. A cold water bottle touches his face.

"The hell?" He shockingly hissed.

A smiley Irene appear on his sight. He thought she shine the best this day.

"Tubig. Pinapabigay ni Manong." Irene passes the bottle to him.

"Birthday mo ngayon diba? Happy birthday to you!" Greggy greeted her for the first time.

"Hahaha! Yes thank you." Irene shyly sit beside him.

"Tell me about yourself naman. Para hindi awkward silent ang meron." Greggy suggested.

Years passes. Greggy always present on her birthday... Not as Bongbong's friend. But her lover.

"Happy birthday honey!" Greggy greeted her. The first birthday he attended as them being in relationship.

"Thank you. Thank you Honey." Irene shyly answered him.

"Halla oh. Kain na." Ferdinand reacted.

Imelda quickly slapped his arms, "Ano ba panira ng moment." She said to her husband.

"I have a gift for you." Greggy said, after the birthday event.

"Ano yan?" Irene asked, getting curious about it too.

Greggy get his gift.

"Binocular." He said watching his girlfriend opening his gift.

"Halla!!! Thank you Greggy!" She exclaimed happily.

Sitting at the carpets grass, Irene watching the stars, while Greggy watching the star on his side... Irene his own star.

"Happy Birthday dear Irene!" Greggy hugged her. Already married to the star he met years ago.

"Thank you dear." Irene answered happily. Blowing the candle on the cake.

Sharing a kiss after, "Ehem respeto naman po!" Manang Imee jokingly said.

They shared a wonderful moment again. Specially to Irene.

"Birthday ko ngayon pero may regalo ako." Irene said, sitting peacefully at the balcony looking at the sky.

"Ano yun?" Greggy asked her.

She smiled, taking out a small box on his pocket.

She signalled Greggy to open it. So Greggy open the box.

He turned his head at her so fast. "Tatay na ako Irene?" He asked happily.

"Yes three months already!" Irene answered.

Hugging her, "We will make the perfect family." Greggy whispered.

"I love you so much, Irene. My star!" Greggy exclaimed.

"I love you too. Always." Irene smile at him. Feeling the happiness she have.

"What's your gift for mommy?" Alfonso asked their first born.

"A stars..." Greggy answered.

"Can you buy a star?" The Clueless Alfonso asked.

"Yes you can." Greggy answer like Alfonso can understand him.

"What's the star name?" Alfonso asked.

"Irene..." Greggy answer

"That's my mother name po." Alfonso said at him.

"Yes cause it means peace... She's my peace po kasi." Greggy blush on what he said.

"Happy birthday dear!!! Yung gift ko..." Greggy opened something so he can saw the brightest star.