𝟐𝟏 - ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢʏ.

chapter twenty-one,
apology.

chapter twenty-one,apology

2002

‧₊˚BELLAMY GILMORE glided through the door of Luke's diner, "Luke i need like ten donuts, stat!" she groaned, "and a coffee"

Lorelai and Rory whipped their heads around, smiling at how much Bell sounded like them. "ah, yes! another one of my clones"

"don't say that like it's a good thing" Luke spoke. Bellamy made her way over to the counter, taking a seat on the stool next to Rory.

she let out a sigh, "don't make me get behind there, mister! i'm exhausted" she groaned, causing him to roll his eyes and pour her a cup of coffee to-go.

"why are you tired? you left like ten minutes into the dance" Lorelai asked. "i'm a teenage girl. i'm always tired" Rory nodded, agreeing with the statement. "that is true"

the three Gilmore girls stared at the boy who made his entrance, walking through the curtain and standing on the other side of the counter beside Luke.

a smile shifted onto Bellamy's face, "hi"

"hi"

"hi" he greeted her mom and sister, "hi"

too many hi's passed through the group awkwardly- but the couple didn't seem to care. "i have to get to school" Rory spoke, earning a nod from the boy and girl. "us too. let me get my bag"

he disappeared through the curtain again, a knowing smile tugged at Luke's lips - when they told him that they were together, he was happy to hear it.

there wasn't a better girl in this world than Bella, in his opinion. he saw the difference in Jess when she took him under her wing, so he approved. he just hoped his nephew wouldn't break her heart.

"bye" Rory said, "talk later, Bell?" the younger twin nodded, she wasn't looking forward to the talk. but it was inevitable.

Jess came back down shortly with his bag in his hand. "ready?" she smiled before standing up and grabbing her coffee. "where's my ten donuts?"

the man rolled his eyes, "you get two" he spoke, placing them into the paper bag and handing it to her. "thank you very much"

Jess placed his hand over hers, intertwining their fingers as they exited the diner and made their way to school.

the sight shocked Lorelai, looking back to Luke with wide eyes. "okay, what the hell was that?"