"Babe? Aww are you okay? Babe talk to me, your scaring me honey." She woke me up from my thoughts.

"Sorry, really? Are you sure he's gay?" I'm quite doubtful.

"Yes I'm 100% sure babe. Please keep it a secret okay? He also knew about us since he shared his secret so I also shared mine. Are we good now? Can we eat our dinner in peace now?" She smiled.

"Sure but can I get a kiss? I've missed you and I've been lonely at night." I pouted.

"A kiss, yes. A make love, no. Punishment is a punishment. Wait until weekend." She gave me a long kiss but stopped when she felt my hands groping her butt.

"Okay, I guess it's enough for now but be ready this weekend." I mischievously said.

Becky's POV

After dinner she asked me if I want to go shopping before we go home. I said yes since I need to buy a dress for the movie premiere. She's been extra sweet lately. Maybe she's really regretting and feeling sorry for getting drunk.

I love it when she's being honest on what she feels like earlier. I should've told her a long time ago about my partner in the movie. But she should have trust me, she's lucky that the guy was gay and not really hitting on me. She should get used to it since I'm an artist. Oh well, maybe she'll get used to it someday. For now I will enjoy her sweetness.

She's now helping choose a dress for the red carpet. I gave her 2 choices. Both are revealing, a tube dress and a backless dress. She automatically said No.

"What? P'Freen, don't tell me you want me to dress up with a long sleeved dress?"

"You gave a good idea. Yes, exactly what I'm looking for. Go choose that long sleeved dress." She had a big smile.

"Argh! No. I will not look hot and sexy on that one. Come on tube or backless?" I complained.

"Fine. Whatever you want. But I don't want to see you being uncomfortable when you wear it specially when taking pictures." She's very protective and considerate to me.

"Yes I won't. I'll be inviting you anyway so you'll be there with me. I have someone to protect me. He's going to invite his boyfriend too." I said.

We bought a backless dress, she paid for it like a gentlewoman. She said as long as I'm with her I won't be paying any cents. Like a sugar daddy huh?

On our way to the parking lot my shoelaces got untied so she kneeled and tie it for me. Then I heard a shuttering sounds, someone took a picture and we both saw a man wearing a black cap with a big camera lens on his hands. Before we approached him he already running away.

"Must be a magazine reporter." P'Freen said while holding a calling card dropped by that man.

*At the office (Saturday)

It's already weekend. P'Freen and I are now at my boss's office. She called us for a meeting. I guess it's about the new product and my schedule next week.

P'Irin: "Oh good, you're here. Have a sit. We have something to discuss and needs urgent action. A dating magazine released a photo of you two, it's a clear shots that your faces are clearly shown. It's hard to deny it. So what do you want to do about this matter?" She directly said.

A picture of me and P'Freen kneeled  down tying my shoelaces. We were smiling widely.

P'Freen: "For me it doesn't matter to reveal the truth. I won't lose anything if they knew I'm dating someone. I would love to tell the whole world that she's mine but I still need to respect Becky's decisions. But I admit I will be hurt if she will refuse to tell the truth."

Oh my, what will I do? If my relationship will be revealed it might affect our movie premiere and if I don't agree I might hurt P'Freen.

Becky: "What's the consequences if we reveal it?" I asked first before I make a decision.

P'Irin: "Well first, half of your fans will support you but half of it might not think the same way for the same gender relationship. Second, it might affect your movie premiere. Third, we might loose some sponsors that doesn't agree on terms of having a relationship specially with same gender but on contrary to that we might get some sponsors whose part of lgbtq."

Becky: "Then let's not reveal it for now. I'm sorry P'Freen. There's so many people might get involve if we reveal it now. Maybe after the movie?" I saw P'freen's sad eyes.

P'Freen: "If it's your decision. I shall respect it."

She's been quiet for the rest of the meeting and sometimes answered me with only few words.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the late update guys, I've been busy. Tried to write during break times. Thank you for those who commented and voted on the last chapter. To those who followed me as well. It's my first time writing and I'm glad you guys liked it. Thank you so much.