Chapter 20

Third Person's POV

It's been a smooth week for the both of them. Becky has been sleeping at the hotel with Freen since they have a little tour around UK but also being careful because of Becky's ankle. Nothing sexy happened just normal sleep over together. Tomorrow morning they will have to be at the hospital for Becky's appointment of taking the cast off.
Becky: "Finally! I'm going get rid of you!"

Freen: "Don't be naughty anymore. Drink lots of water."

Becky: "What does the water relates to my sprained ankle? Hmp!" She pouted.

Freen: "Nothing, just want to say that you should take care of yourself even if we're not together. We're both going to be busy once we get back to Thailand. Your manager called right?" She's busy preparing their clothes for tomorrow.

Becky: "Yes, she said that I have to attend the meeting about the movie as soon as I land in Thailand. P'Freen where are we going to stay when we get back?"

Freen: "Oh so I have to bring you to your company as soon as we get home? I thought we're going to check the house first? We are going to live there because it's in the middle of both companies. Unless you want to live with your parents and I'm going to be lonely at OUR house." She emphasized 'our'.

Becky: "Ofcourse I'm going to live with you but I can't promise you that we are going to see each other often because of the movie. Anyway it's just a movie not a series so maybe 1-2 months of filming? BB are you sure you're okay with me filming with someone that is not you?" She back hugged Freen.

Freen: "What can I do my love? I can't accept that offer to be your partner in the movie because I have to take care of the company specially now I'm behind schedule for the new product because I'm here." Still packing her things. They will be back in Thailand in 2 days after Becky's cast off.

Becky: "So your saying that it's my fault that you were behind schedule?! Is your work really that important to you? Fine! Go then." She stopped hugging Freen and went to bed frowning while stomping with her crutches.

Freen's POV

What is her problem? She's sweet awhile ago. Minutes later, I finished packing my things then went to the other side of the bed and back hugged her. She's very cold to me now. What did I say? I'm not accusing her that it's her fault.

"My love, hey talk to me. I'm sorry, I didn't say that it's your fault. I'm not regretting that I followed you here. In fact, I enjoyed the vacation with you and it's my first time to have a vacation leave like this. For me it's always work, home and repeat. It's just that since you and I had that promotion of my product they kept on asking me to release more stocks and new products. Also they wants us to promote it again but I refused since you have a movie to film, I don't want to bother you. I love you and you're always been my priority since I met you." I said while hugging her from the back.

"Really? Why not babe? Let's do the promotion together again, please? I'll talk to our management, maybe I can squeeze that to my schedule. I really want to do it with you. I want to have interaction with you in the middle of my incoming hectic schedule. And P'Freen I've been wanting ask you this." She's excited about the project then all of a sudden she's serious and nervous. It also makes me nervous.

"Wha what iis iiit my love?" Why did I stuttered?

"Why haven't we done it again?"

"What do you mean do what again?"

"Argh! P'Freen! Don't act innocent if you've already done it with me. Don't let me ask twice because it took me a lot of courage to ask that." I can see she's frustrated. I really don't know what is she talking about.

"What? You can always ask me anything my love. What is it? Please ask directly honey because I really don't have an idea." I asked innocently.

"Unbelievable!" She faced me then rolled her eyes, now I'm facing her back again.

⚠️Warning🔞

I felt that she moved her butt near my crotch. She got my hand that is hugging her and put it in her chest. She then helped me massage her breast and moaned my name. Hmm now I'm turned on. So this is what she's talking about. 

"Honey why are you so turned on?"
I whispered then bit her ear.

"I want you P'Freen, please."

"If that's what you want my princess." I lifted her night dress slowly then kiss her hard. I bit her lower lip to enter my tongue to her mouth. Our tongues are now dancing together like no one's going to stop but I won when she moaned.

"Hoonneeey..Pleasseee" she assisted my hand to her sacred area. Hmm she's wet already.

After few rounds of making love with her we got tired and fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night and checked Becky. I can see we're both naked but she didn't do me yet. It's okay I can wait for her. I lifted the blanket to cover us then I put her head in my arm before going back to sleep.

⚠️ End of 🔞

*At the hospital

Becky's POV

It's time to remove my cast out of my ankle and see if I can walk properly without it. I still have to undergo physical therapy for a few hours because P'Freen insists. She wants to make sure that I'm going to be fine since I'm going to be busy when we get back to Thailand.

"I'm sorry, are you tired my love? Just a little bit more. I'm sorry I should have taken easy on you last night." I blushed when she said that, it reminds me of our make love.

"I'm okay, my ankle is fine and it doesn't hurt. I'm just afraid of putting some weight on it again. And last night was great. Can we do it again tonight?" Now it's her turn to blush.

After my PT we went out for lunch. It's been a week of P'Freen's sweetness. She treats me like a real princess. She's been very attentive. She knows what I need and want. But most of the time I got shy because of her gestures and bluntness about our relationship.
I love it when she talks about what she's thinking and never hesitate to do whatever she wants to do. She always surprise me like she's still courting me. Like I said she is perfect in every ways.
She is now driving us back to the hotel, insisting to rest because of my tiring therapy earlier. I've been spacing out since I entered the car not because I'm tired but because I'm thinking on how to do her. Like how to be on top, to make a first move, and how to do it or her to enjoy.

Since my cast was already removed I can do everything including her. Just need to remember what I watched and read in order to give her satisfaction and for her to enjoy her first.

"Hey, my love. Are you really okay? You've been spacing out. Are you tired? Take a nap first honey, I'll wake you up when we arrived." She asked.

"I'm not tired P'Freen, just thinking."

"Thinking of what?"

"Thinking of you honey." I whispered near her ear and my hand went to her legs almost on her crotch.

"Later honey. Save the best for last." She said seductively.

Author's note:
Next.
Spoiler alert: P'freen's special night.