Chapter 11

Freen's POV

Suppose to be husband? Is he joking? Should I laugh? I saw Becky punched him lightly in his arm and said "His been my bestfriend since we're on diapers so our parents are close to each other but since we travelled back to UK I haven't seen him nor talk to him. So I'll see you some other time Nop, will chat you okay? I'll keep in touch don't worry. Say Hi to mom and dad." She bid farewell and they hugged. I can see that guy is kind of disappointed when we left.

I haven't said a word since we left at the mall. I just focus on driving and tried not to think about that guy, is he really her fiance? Now that I think of it how come Becky didn't say anything about a fiance in every interview,  right I've been stalking Becky after the first meeting. We're here now at my company building and went straight to the private parking lot and took a different elevator to the penthouse.

At the penthouse

Becky's POV

Why is she so quiet? Did something happened at the cashier because she's been frowning after she paid for the groceries. She managed to bring all the plastic bags while still assisting me, still quiet and no plan to speak to me at all. So i decided to talk first to her.

"P'Freen are you tired? Why are you so quiet? Let's take a rest first."

She just told me to take a rest first at the living room because she's going to tour me later so I need an energy for that, and she went down the parking lot to get my things.

"P'Freen? Sorry I can't help you carry my things. Thank you so much for doing such a kind gestures and for taking care of me." I tried to talk to her again.

"It's okay you're my Nong so I have to take care of you. Come on I will tour you to my penthouse." She said
Wow her penhouse is so big, its like triple of my apartment. Thankfully I haven't seen a stairs so I think I won't exert efforts in walking or skipping here.

The last part of the tour is my room, she settled my things here already. "Becky here is your room it's in the middle of everything, near the kitchen and living room so you won't be getting a hard time going back in forth to these areas." She said. "Go freshen up I will be at the kitchen and will cook dinner for us, carbonara sounds good for you?" She added and I just nod. Why is she so fierce and bad mood today?

After she left I arranged my things, in just half an hour her guest room turned into my room. I then took a shower but its taking me too long because I'm still not used to crutches. I finished showering, I tried to reach my crutches but it fell then I heard a knock at the bathroom door. When I opened it she barged in and I was shocked and about to fall but her reflex is so good that she catched me on time.

Freen's POV

I think its been 2 hours but she's not coming out in her room, I need to check on her but I'm still mad at her she should've told me she is engaged. I heard something fell inside so I ran up to her bathroom and barged in then Becky with just a towel appeared in front of me and she almost fell so I catched her immediately. "Are you okay? I thought something happened to you when I heard bang sound." I asked while still holding her in my arms.

"Yes P'Freen I'm okay, its my crutches who made the bang sound." Her face is now red probably because she is just in her towel. I carried her like a bride and placed her on the bed then went back to the bathroom to bring her crutches.
"Here, put on your clothes then let's have a dinner. I'm sorry I barged in." Before I leave I kissed her forehead. I don't know why I got the hobby of kissing her on the forehead.

Third Person's POV

During dinner no one dared to talk or open a conversation, they just ate then watch care bears. For them it's a comfortable silence, they're just enjoying the silence with each other. Then a phone rings and breaking the silence of the room. Freen answered it.

Freen: "Hello? Grandma? Yes I'm okay, Aunt Jaja told you that right? Yes I'm staying at the penthouse for the meantime. Hmm, when are you coming back? Oh you're in UK now? Can you bring me a box full of UK's food products? Nothing I'm just craving for it. Okay grandma see you soon, take care, I love you too."

Freen went back to Becky's side and she noticed that Becky's head was about to fall so she placed Becky's head on top of her shoulder and continue watching carebears. She wants to know more about Becky, if carebears is her favorite she should know about it too so she continued watching it.

Becky: "Ohh I'm sorry did I fall asleep?"

Freen: "Yeah, do still want to sleep? Let's go to your bedroom."

Becky: "I just want to rest but I'm not sleepy anymore."

Freen: "Okay here let me help you."

At Becky's bedroom

Before Freen leaves, Becky grab her arm and say "Can you stay for a while? Can we talk?" So Freen makes herself comfortable on Becky's bed.

Becky: "P'Freen, can you be honest with me? Why are you so quiet after you paid the groceries? Are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong? Are you tired because of me?" Becky is about to cry.

Freen: "Hmm, to be honest I don't know why I got mad that you didn't tell me that you are engaged with that guy. I think I am jealous with your closeness. I just wish that we are that close too. Becky I want to be your everything, it's like you're my peaceful place, my comfort to my lonely life". She hugged Becky after that confession.

Becky: "P'Freen he is not my Fiance, he is just joking. It's just when we were kids we promised to marry each other when we get older. But we already talked about it and I told him that I only think of him as a bestfriend and a brother." Becky is now looking at Freen's sad eyes. She is looking at her like she's telling that I like you not him.

Freen: "Really? Do you like him? Or do you think you'll have future with him someday?"

Becky: "No, I don't P'Freen."

Freen: "So do you like me? When you were drunk you told me you like me, is it true?" Freen asked innocently.

Becky widened her eyes because she was shocked that she said that. Freen then eyed Becky's lips and clearly want to kiss it. She's now getting closer to Becky. Becky closed her eyes and she felt Freen's lips on hers. Even if it's just a peck, its like Freen's lips still lingers on hers. They look at each other blushing.

Becky: "Yes, I do like you P'Freen."